ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

interview letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JUNOON007
Newly Registered

interview letter

Post by JUNOON007 » Fri May 24, 2013 1:34 am

I have got a letter to attend an interview.
My question is that do i have to take any more documents with me as I have already had a detail query about the further documents in March which i provided?
Also I heard that they ask that where these funds come from?we are an entrepreneur team and my partner has already got his visa so do i need to tell them that where my partner got his money?or just that 25k are my partner's money?

Help appreciated..
Thanks

dancingguy05

Re: interview letter

Post by dancingguy05 » Fri May 24, 2013 1:57 am

JUNOON007 wrote:I have got a letter to attend an interview.
My question is that do i have to take any more documents with me as I have already had a detail query about the further documents in March which i provided?
Also I heard that they ask that where these funds come from?we are an entrepreneur team and my partner has already got his visa so do i need to tell them that where my partner got his money?or just that 25k are my partner's money?

Help appreciated..
Thanks
Hi
Please update ur visa application timeline. To assist u in a better way
Tx

JUNOON007
Newly Registered

Post by JUNOON007 » Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

@ dancingguy05 Thanks for your reply I made my application in last week of July bio metric was done in first August.I got a query in January about the maintenance statement which i had already sent.After that I got another query about the the funds company detail any professional membership etc.which was sent..then another query about the my previous biometric which again i had sent with my application..now another letter of interview..

My other team member made his application in July and got his visa in September..

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:24 am

JUNOON007 wrote:@ dancingguy05 Thanks for your reply I made my application in last week of July bio metric was done in first August.I got a query in January about the maintenance statement which i had already sent.After that I got another query about the the funds company detail any professional membership etc.which was sent..then another query about the my previous biometric which again i had sent with my application..now another letter of interview..

My other team member made his application in July and got his visa in September..
As from the other posts I can c on interview questions you need be more confident and must demonstrate that u r very clear about the business plans n ur business strategy. As long asu demonstrate that would be fine. Even though they might not ask u about business plan or Ny other documents which u already submitted, I would suggest prepare ur business plan which will help u to give a clear picture about your business. This also enables u to be more confident if they ask any questions. Look the forum forthe interview questions they might ask and prepare.

Having said that this is my own view. Please also do research on ur own before coming to a confirmation. Ur own intuition will give u more information than following others
All d best for ur interview
And update ur visa progress pls

Cheers

JUNOON007
Newly Registered

Post by JUNOON007 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Thank u all for your replies and suggestions..much appreciated...

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:56 pm

hi, simply just get updated documents, and the question would be same as other person attended the interview, be confient about what business u doing, not to worry,,,, U will get the Visa.