ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOT EC in PAKISTAN

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jini
Newly Registered

GOT EC in PAKISTAN

Post by jini » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:41 pm

Dear all
First of all thanks for all of your kind support and reply on time. Really this board help me just like agent and give me too much information.
Ok today I got visa in HSMP category from Karachi Pakistan. My interview was on 10:30 am and I reached there at 10 o clock. I did wait their waiting room .at last they call me at 2 o clock after noon. They collect my documents. Call me for interview at window 7 at 2:30 . it was aprox 20 minutes interview. She asked following questions and related to following topics
· How are. Are u feeling well
· Are u hearing me well
· Did you make this application by your self
· Why you want to go there
· Who will support you in UK what is your accommodation detail
· How many people is living right now with you
· How will you settle dependent family in Pakistan
· When you will go there.
· How will you get job there.
· And stamped date of 08 dec 2004 to 07 dec 2005

After half hour I got my all documents from counter.
If you want my all previous history of application you can see me previous messages.
Thanks a lot all of you again

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:55 pm

Jini,

Congratulations and welldone..

Wish you all the best in job hunting in the UK. I can see you have got your EC post dated - was this the plan?

December is not the best time for job hunting in the UK, but what the heck - atleast you have crossed another big hurdle
Where there is a will there is a way.

Has2003

Re: GOT EC in PAKISTAN

Post by Has2003 » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:35 pm

Hi Jini

Dear On Which date u Submitt your application for EC in Pakistan.

Regards,
Has2003

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:35 am

Dear Jini
Congragulations on getting EC. I want to ask few questions that will be helpful for all that have to apply EC from Pakistan.

1) What kind of documents you submitted for EC.
2) How much funds you have to show for EC
3) Did you submit all the documents while making application through FedEx or supplied documents at the time of interview.

Regards

Zahid

jini
Newly Registered

DOC for EC

Post by jini » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:20 am

i submited my same document as i submited for approval. and show fund 7000 uk pond.
it was good experience. she ask me one important thing that she told me that i want to make an inquiry about your employer can i call now. so i replied very confidently that why not . so she just smile. and give me advise that you should go as earilier as possible as you can because you have to search jon and girl there and again she smile. i think she inspired by smartness.....lol

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:32 am

Congratulations mate.

I appreciate if you cud jot what answer you gave in response to the questions listed above. Also, I would like to meet you to see the smartness as well. When can we meet? :shock:
Regards,
Afzal

faizi
Newly Registered

Dear jini

Post by faizi » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:32 am

My name is faizi, jani i have a question regarding documents receiving process cause these days i am eagerly looking my original dcouments back, which already sended through normal mail on 17 august 04. would you like to provide me details that how can i received my original doucumet back or just provide me courier company name who is responsible to deliver documents to HSMP applicant in pakistan/karachi.

kind regards
faizi

jini
Newly Registered

original documen

Post by jini » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:59 pm

faizi you will get your all documents by royal mail. dont worry its very secure and you wont loss it. i hope any body will always remain in your home to recive your documents.
actually in my case. i live alone with my mother. thats why i have missed one documents but its was just letter from HSMP team requesting to show more evedance regarding salary slips.

Has2003

Please?

Post by Has2003 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:57 pm

Hi Jini

Jini Please Tell me On Which date u Submitt your EC application in Pakistan.

regards,
has2003

jini
Newly Registered

apply EC

Post by jini » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:22 am

i got approval latter in 06 jun and applied in last week of july and got interview call on 08 september.

Has2003

Thanks

Post by Has2003 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:36 pm

Hi Jini

Thanks for reply.

regards,
has2003