ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk Naric

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

softmind82

Uk Naric

Post by softmind82 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:41 am

Al-khair University (AJK)

Bachelor of Computer Sciences is considered equivalent to British Bachelor Degree.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Uk Naric

Post by pantaiema » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:29 pm

WHat I have seen so far they always mention "Comparable" rather than using equivalent to British Degree

Pantaiema

softmind82 wrote:Al-khair University (AJK)

Bachelor of Computer Sciences is considered equivalent to British Bachelor Degree.

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:59 pm

pantaiema wrote:WHat I have seen so far they always mention "Comparable" rather than using equivalent to British Degree

Pantaiema

So thats mean this is comparable to British degree ?

RAW

Post by RAW » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:17 pm

softmind82 Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:59 pm Post subject: Re: Uk Naric
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pantaiema wrote:

WHat I have seen so far they always mention "Comparable" rather than using equivalent to British Degree

Pantaiema

softmind82 wrote:
Al-khair University (AJK)

So thats mean this is comparable to British degree ?

Softmind82,

BCS from Alkhiar is not equivalent to UK Bachelors but its equivalent to UK's Diploma Higher Education........... You may inquire NARIC for more details................I m sure that you may not score education points with BCS degree..........you must possess either Masters degree or BE atleast for scoring education points (as per my experience).....

Hope it clears your query....

RAW

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:50 pm

I am sorry softmind82
But I did not say your degree is comparable to UK degree. I thought you were making a statement to inform the people that your degree from Al-khair University (AJK) was comparable with UK degree.

From your above posting it did not seem that you asked question but you were making stetement.

So my previous comment is commenting you statement. Normally NARIC put the wording "comparable" rather then equivalent in their comparability letter. Hope this clear.

I think the best thin to do is if U want to know is to ask NARIC to asses your degree. It is still quite cheap (£30+VAT). It is also useful if you apply the job in the UK Hope you understand the reason why ...

Pantaiema

[/quote]

So thats mean this is comparable to British degree ?[/quote]