ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC! PREGNANT!! Approval will expire before baby’s arrival

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Settled
Newly Registered

EC! PREGNANT!! Approval will expire before baby’s arrival

Post by Settled » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:52 pm

Please advise me,
I got HSMP approval :D which will expire in August (6th Month after it was issued). Hence I intend to apply for entry clearance in June.
But the issue is that my wife is Pregnant and she will be due in September. :D
I need to apply for EC in June (before she delivers), but am concerned about the baby’s EC process.
Will my baby be issued EC after us, since my wife and I would get EC around June while the baby will arrive in September( when the HSMP Approval must have expired)? What should I do to take care of the process?
PLEASE ADVISE ME!

CHINN

Post by CHINN » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:06 pm

You can sponsor as parent and principal applicant. I should not be a problem
Chinn

simar

Re: EC! PREGNANT!! Approval will expire before baby’s arri

Post by simar » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:16 pm

Settled wrote:Please advise me,
I got HSMP approval :D which will expire in August (6th Month after it was issued). Hence I intend to apply for entry clearance in June.
But the issue is that my wife is Pregnant and she will be due in September. :D
I need to apply for EC in June (before she delivers), but am concerned about the baby’s EC process.
Will my baby be issued EC after us, since my wife and I would get EC around June while the baby will arrive in September( when the HSMP Approval must have expired)? What should I do to take care of the process?
PLEASE ADVISE ME!
Simple. Apply for your EC only. Come to UK. get a job , do intial settlement and then apply for your spouse & new born baby.

No need to trouble your wife during inital phase of struggle in UK

Mrs Khan

Post by Mrs Khan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:55 pm

Just an additional info; even if u manage to get EC for yourself & your wife and want to deliver a baby in UK it seems rather difficult because most of the airlines do not permitt travel for extremely pregnant women.

Either you shlould apply very soon and request for urgent treatment of your application and come to UK with your wife or you come alone and find job and then sposnor your wife and baby !!!!
Wish you luck