ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child tax credit

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dipmm2000d

Child tax credit

Post by dipmm2000d » Sat May 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Can anyone tell me pls how long child tax credit and working tax credit take to process. I applied 15th April still not processed and they are saying doing some extra check. I was told by one of the adviser that there is problem with residential requirement but keep saying to wait. I am holder of ilr and my wife on spouse visa and we have two uk born child. Anyone has any experience of this like me. Any idea so that I can it done quickly?? Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Child tax credit

Post by Amber » Sat May 25, 2013 7:26 pm

dipmm2000d wrote:Can anyone tell me pls how long child tax credit and working tax credit take to process. I applied 15th April still not processed and they are saying doing some extra check. I was told by one of the adviser that there is problem with residential requirement but keep saying to wait. I am holder of ilr and my wife on spouse visa and we have two uk born child. Anyone has any experience of this like me. Any idea so that I can it done quickly?? Thanks
I suggest you go to your local citizens advice bureau as they have a dedicated advisor line and can find out the reason for the delay.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

greatpeople

Re: Child tax credit

Post by greatpeople » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:36 am

dipmm2000d wrote:Can anyone tell me pls how long child tax credit and working tax credit take to process. I applied 15th April still not processed and they are saying doing some extra check. I was told by one of the adviser that there is problem with residential requirement but keep saying to wait. I am holder of ilr and my wife on spouse visa and we have two uk born child. Anyone has any experience of this like me. Any idea so that I can it done quickly?? Thanks

hello,
u got it child tax credit and working tax credit, plz inform me i already apply , and how long take a time,
thanks