ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

July 4th is the next citizenship Ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maxtor
Newly Registered

July 4th is the next citizenship Ceremony

Post by maxtor » Fri May 24, 2013 10:31 am

Dear friends.

I have received an email from citizenship division stating that the next ceremony will take place on July 4th. People will start getting their invitation letters in coming weeks.

All the best

anusuri
Newly Registered

Re: July 4th is the next citizenship Ceremony

Post by anusuri » Sat May 25, 2013 8:17 pm

maxtor wrote:Dear friends.

I have received an email from citizenship division stating that the next ceremony will take place on July 4th. People will start getting their invitation letters in coming weeks.

All the best

Is that true ? How come they haven't updated their website then.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun May 26, 2013 8:49 pm

inis normally update website 2 weeks before ceremony.i hope there will be few thousands of approvals going to issue in coming weeks .good luck everybody

Dublin3232
Newly Registered

Post by Dublin3232 » Mon May 27, 2013 9:13 am

I really hope it is,,,

Please update as soon as somebody receive the invitation letter,,,

IIE12
Newly Registered

Post by IIE12 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that I got email replied from citizenship office for next ceremony. See below :
--------
Hi

You are scheduled to be invited to the next Citizenship Ceremony being held
on 4th July next. Your invitation will issue in the next few weeks.

Kind regards

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Citizenship Division.
-------------

Wish you all very best of Luck :)

reetu012

Post by reetu012 » Tue May 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi all

The next ceremony is on 4th July. It is confirmed as i got email from INIS.

I too hope a place in it like others

best of luck to everybody

filish11

Post by filish11 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:17 pm

IIE12 wrote:Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that I got email replied from citizenship office for next ceremony. See below :
--------
Hi

Kind regards

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Citizenship Division.
-------------

Hi, when did you sent your documents and when did you received the email? I'm looking forward in receiving the invitation :)

Dochtúir
Newly Registered

Post by Dochtúir » Wed May 29, 2013 3:52 pm

next ceremony is on 4th of january

IIE12
Newly Registered

Post by IIE12 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:12 pm

filish11 wrote:

--------
Hi

Kind regards

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Citizenship Division.
-------------

Hi, when did you sent your documents and when did you received the email? I'm looking forward in receiving the invitation :)
Well I got my approval letter 27th Feb. As I was on holidays and I submitted my docs around 20th March. So they put me in 4th July's ceremony.

ozindublin
Newly Registered

Post by ozindublin » Thu May 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Sent email yesterday and just received response confirming I will be attending 4th July's ceremony!! Delighted to say the least!!

Approval Rec'd: 24 May 2013
Docs Sent: 27 May 2013
Docs Delivered: 28 May 2013

-------------

Dear XXXXXX,

You should in due course receive an invitation to the next citizenship ceremony due to be held on 4 July 2013.

Kind regards

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Citizenship Division

-------------

sun_in_rome
- thin ice -

Post by sun_in_rome » Thu May 30, 2013 10:01 pm

ozindublin wrote:Sent email yesterday and just received response confirming I will be attending 4th July's ceremony!! Delighted to say the least!!

Approval Rec'd: 24 May 2013
Docs Sent: 27 May 2013
Docs Delivered: 28 May 2013

-------------

Dear XXXXXX,

You should in due course receive an invitation to the next citizenship ceremony due to be held on 4 July 2013.

Kind regards

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Citizenship Division

-------------

On which email id did you sent your mail?

sun_in_rome
- thin ice -

Post by sun_in_rome » Thu May 30, 2013 10:05 pm

reetu012 wrote:Hi all

The next ceremony is on 4th July. It is confirmed as i got email from INIS.

I too hope a place in it like others

best of luck to everybody
Hi Reetu can you please share when did you received your letter as i received on 24th May sent them draft and Garda card on 27th
May.

shreya singh
Newly Registered

Post by shreya singh » Thu May 30, 2013 10:52 pm

All the best

Hey I have also received an email today that I am included in the July 4th ceremony. Happy days :D

Best of luck to everyone

filish11

Post by filish11 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:01 am

shreya singh wrote:

All the best

Hey I have also received an email today that I am included in the July 4th ceremony. Happy days :D

Best of luck to everyone
Hi, I was just wondering why I haven't receive any email from INIS since I applied. I only got a letter of approval last Friday, 24 May. I have sent my documents (fee, passport photo and GNIB) last Monday and they received it on Tuesday as per the tracking of An Post. Do you think I have to email them and asked if I am included in July 4th ceremony? If so, what is the email address again?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri May 31, 2013 12:50 pm

filish11 wrote:
shreya singh wrote:

All the best

Best of luck to everyone
Hi, I was just wondering why I haven't receive any email from INIS since I applied. I only got a letter of approval last Friday, 24 May. I have sent my documents (fee, passport photo and GNIB) last Monday and they received it on Tuesday as per the tracking of An Post. Do you think I have to email them and asked if I am included in July 4th ceremony? If so, what is the email address again?
Yes, to be sure if you're included you gotta ask them.
Email: citizenshipinfo@justice.ie
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

vara1
Newly Registered

Post by vara1 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi all.

I am also included in the july ceremony. But I am just wondering what happens we miss the invitation letter sent in the post due to any reason. Is there any way they can send us a copy to our email upon the request. I am just asking it because I have to move to different flat in coming week and I wont have access to the current postal address anymore. :?: :?: :?:
#Any help guys

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:22 pm

vara1 wrote:Hi all.

I am also included in the july ceremony. But I am just wondering what happens we miss the invitation letter sent in the post due to any reason. Is there any way they can send us a copy to our email upon the request. I am just asking it because I have to move to different flat in coming week and I wont have access to the current postal address anymore. :?: :?: :?:
#Any help guys
Just to avoid further delay with the INIS. Could you ask your neighbour or the person that moved in to your address to check your mails for you just for a period of 3 weeks?

You could also inform them about the invitation and tell them to give you a ring when such letter arrives. Im sure your neigbours will do it for ya. Unless you've been horrible to them :lol:
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

fergy
Newly Registered

Post by fergy » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:43 am

#Any help guys

I would call them and give them your new address. let the post office know of your move as well. should not be a problem if you let them know this week.

vara1
Newly Registered

Post by vara1 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:32 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:

#Any help guys
Just to avoid further delay with the INIS. Could you ask your neighbour or the person that moved in to your address to check your mails for you just for a period of 3 weeks?

You could also inform them about the invitation and tell them to give you a ring when such letter arrives. Im sure your neigbours will do it for ya. Unless you've been horrible to them :lol:

Thanks for the Suggestion IntegratedMigrant. I will do the same

reetu012

Post by reetu012 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Anybody recieved invitation letter for ceremony to be held on 4th July?

filish11

Post by filish11 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:43 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
filish11 wrote:
shreya singh wrote:

All the best

Best of luck to everyone
Yes, to be sure if you're included you gotta ask them.
Email: citizenshipinfo@justice.ie
Thank you so much IntegratedMigrant. I have emailed them and they responded that they received my correspondence and I will be receiving invitation in the next few weeks for the 4th July ceremony. Looking forward to receive the invitation now! :)

IIE12
Newly Registered

Post by IIE12 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi Guys,

Today I've received invitation (green colour) letter for 4th July Ceremony time : 09:00 AM.

Application Applied : End March 2012 (5 years residency stamp4)
Acknowledgment: Mid April 2012
Letter of approval: 27 Feb 20113
Documents submitted: 20th March 2012
Invitation letter : 06 June 2012
Ceremony: 4th July 2013.

Best of luck everyone :)

sun_in_rome
- thin ice -

Post by sun_in_rome » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Today I've received invitation (green colour) letter for 4th July Ceremony time : 09:00 AM.

Application Applied : End March 2012 (5 years residency stamp4)
Acknowledgment: Mid April 2012
Letter of approval: 27 Feb 20113
Documents submitted: 20th March 2012
Invitation letter : 06 June 2012
Ceremony: 4th July 2013.

Best of luck everyone :)

Did you sent them email to conferm about this date????