ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What happen after Judicial Review application , Please help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seli
Newly Registered

What happen after Judicial Review application , Please help!

Post by seli » Thu May 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi,

Please can anyone answer my question: what happens after you make JR application. How long does it take for an answer and who takes decision? Its been 3 weeks (tomorrow) from the date of the application within High Court.

rose_sharon
Newly Registered

Post by rose_sharon » Sat May 25, 2013 10:33 pm

I am in a similar boat as you...
I wonder how long this will take as well. My pre-action-protocol-letter also got no response from the UKBA. My (JR) Judicial Review was placed in high court at the end of April. I am still waiting...
Please read my initial post to see my case details.
Thank you & good luck with settling down here.

LEGAL SOLUTION

hi

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Mon May 27, 2013 1:56 pm

4-5 months

seli
Newly Registered

Post by seli » Tue May 28, 2013 11:05 am

hello,

4-5 months??? is that true? How about 21 days target? They supposed to reply 21 day after you lodge the application within High Court, or 42 when they ask for more time when the case is a bit complicated. I don't really get that. I was refused because i didn't do on time my application while I was waiting for their reconsideration, i make a new application which at that time I didn't have visa remaining.