ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET M cohabitation and overdraft

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

greatxander

SET M cohabitation and overdraft

Post by greatxander » Sun May 26, 2013 12:58 am

Hi im applying for SET m next month and I just want to ask the ff questions:

1. Is it okey that some of my cohab have same month like our council tax bill is dated on the same month with my HMRC letter, I dont have any other source. I got only hsbc bank statements, HMRC, NHS card (is this valid) council tax which is the only one with our names in it, and a telephone bill. My wife's(BC) got bank statements, TV license, council tax in our names, HMRC letters, credit cardsstatement.. Are these enough? Even some are on the same month but we got them spread over 2 years.

2. My wife is currently is on overdraft but she earns 30,000-46,000 a year and me 17,000-21,000 a year? Is overdraft okey, We dont have any savings either.

3. my FLRM expires on July 13, I am applying on the 17 of June. Did I count 28 days before 13 of july correctly.

Sorry Im just a bit anxious... hope moderators reply. Thanks in Advance..

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET M cohabitation and overdraft

Post by Amber » Sun May 26, 2013 7:47 am

greatxander wrote:Hi im applying for SET m next month and I just want to ask the ff questions:

1. Is it okey that some of my cohab have same month like our council tax bill is dated on the same month with my HMRC letter, I dont have any other source. I got only hsbc bank statements, HMRC, NHS card (is this valid) council tax which is the only one with our names in it, and a telephone bill. My wife's(BC) got bank statements, TV license, council tax in our names, HMRC letters, credit cardsstatement.. Are these enough? Even some are on the same month but we got them spread over 2 years.

2. My wife is currently is on overdraft but she earns 30,000-46,000 a year and me 17,000-21,000 a year? Is overdraft okey, We dont have any savings either.

3. my FLRM expires on July 13, I am applying on the 17 of June. Did I count 28 days before 13 of july correctly.

Sorry Im just a bit anxious... hope moderators reply. Thanks in Advance..
1. Divide the 2 years into 6 - for every one of those 4 months get a letter in joint names or a single one each, in total deriving from at least 3 different sources. Thus, the same source can be used more than once.

2. That's fine.

3. You can apply no earlier than 28 days prior to your 2 years probationary period ending, if that's July 13 then June 17 is fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.