ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 2 general refused, deception

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arsat14
Newly Registered

tier 2 general refused, deception

Post by arsat14 » Sat May 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi guys,

I have a phd degree from uk and currently work in a finance company. My company applied fot my visa, however i filled the form. I forgot to mention that I had three points on my license and a fine for overspeeding,
. Ukba refused my application on basis of deception and there is no right for appeal. My current visa finishes in one month. This was an honest mistake as i forgot to mention points. These points have been removed from my license though.

Can any of you guys suggest what options have I got

Cheers guys

Arsat

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: tier 2 general refused, deception

Post by makky86 » Sat May 25, 2013 3:07 pm

arsat14 wrote:Hi guys,

I have a phd degree from uk and currently work in a finance company. My company applied fot my visa, however i filled the form. I forgot to mention that I had three points on my license and a fine for overspeeding,
. Ukba refused my application on basis of deception and there is no right for appeal. My current visa finishes in one month. This was an honest mistake as i forgot to mention points. These points have been removed from my license though.

Cheers guys

Arsat
Could you reapply?
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

arsat14
Newly Registered

Post by arsat14 » Sat May 25, 2013 4:11 pm

muhdkhokhar wrote:

Cheers guys

Arsat
Could you reapply?
No i cant reapply, I am not allwed to apply for another year :(

lichi2015
Newly Registered

Post by lichi2015 » Sun May 26, 2013 10:42 am

arsat14 wrote:
muhdkhokhar wrote:

Cheers guys

Arsat
Could you reapply?
hi i m in same situation my visa was T2 though and application was ILR

arsat14
Newly Registered

Post by arsat14 » Sun May 26, 2013 10:17 pm

lichi2015 wrote:
arsat14 wrote:
muhdkhokhar wrote:

Cheers guys

Arsat
Could you reapply?
hi i m in same situation my visa was T2 though and application was ILR
Hi, sorry to hear you are in the same situation as well. Do you have any options or solutions? I am thinking about raising a judicial review.