ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EE2 6 months and 6 days had passed still waiting

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eemia
Newly Registered

EE2 6 months and 6 days had passed still waiting

Post by eemia » Sun May 26, 2013 7:13 am

Hi guys,

recently I emailed my MP asking help regarding my EEA2 application. I was very lucky to get a reply back the next day, it says:

That they have rang the HO regarding my application if they received it and HO said yes they did and it was last looked into last May 18, 2013 with a caseworker. They said they could not give any timescale for the application but it is with the case worker.

Now, I am adamant to make a complaint regarding my application as it may turn out too demanding though my case was a straight forward one.

I have emailed Mr. Robert Whiteman before and the secretary emailed back telling me that my application was just about 4 months (that was April when I emailed)

I have asked my passport to be returned as well but until now no reply.

Now, I wanted to know if its strong enough to email Mr. Robert Whiteman again regarding my application? Or should I involved SOLVIT and make a complaint to European Commission?

Please any advice will be a great of help.

Thank you.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun May 26, 2013 9:56 am

As your application is over the six months deadline, you are more than entitled to use every method of complaint you can find.

eemia
Newly Registered

Post by eemia » Sun May 26, 2013 12:09 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile,

thank you for the reply.. do you think i need to email Mr. Robert Whiteman first and wait what they think of my complaint before doing so with European commission and SOLVIT?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun May 26, 2013 1:04 pm

I would use all avenues available to you. I don't know which one will be successful, but suggest you keep making a fuss until you get satisfaction.

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Sun May 26, 2013 9:57 pm

definitely complain now, however don't expect much from European Commission, Solvit is more likely to help directly with your problem, but their timelines for coming up with solution is at the least 10 weeks.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun May 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Pablito wrote:definitely complain now, however don't expect much from European Commission, Solvit is more likely to help directly with your problem, but their timelines for coming up with solution is at the least 10 weeks.
The poster knows from experience (see their threads)...

Keep complaining and don't take no for an answer.

eemia
Newly Registered

Post by eemia » Tue May 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Thank you all for your response.
I will take your advice and hoping to received a positive reply from them..

God bless you all!