ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gladg
Newly Registered

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!

Post by Gladg » Sun May 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Its been testimonies of God's goodness galore since I submitted my SET (O) application by post late last year. Even when I did not contact UKBA, they would contact me. I finally received approval this week. Praise the LORD!

jameson
Newly Registered

Re: THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!

Post by jameson » Sun May 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Gladg wrote:Its been testimonies of God's goodness galore since I submitted my SET (O) application by post late last year. Even when I did not contact UKBA, they would contact me. I finally received approval this week. Praise the LORD!
Congrats on your success!
Enjoy your freedom!

wordable

Post by wordable » Sun May 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Gladg wrote:Its been testimonies of God's goodness galore since I submitted my SET (O) application by post late last year. Even when I did not contact UKBA, they would contact me. I finally received approval this week. Praise the LORD!
Congratulations Gladg! I rejoice with you. :D :D :D

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Sun May 26, 2013 11:18 pm

good luck for your future.

PLRN2013
Newly Registered

Post by PLRN2013 » Mon May 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Congratulation Gladg....! ...when did you apply ? And under what catogary, can you please share your timeline..... Thanks

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon May 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Congratulations Mate. God did not disappoint you.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .