ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr m

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khan86
Newly Registered

Flr m

Post by Khan86 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:37 pm Post subject: Flr m
Hi
I am silent reader of this board from long time.
Now I need help from you
I got my ilr on the basis of ten years. I applied 2/8/12 and get it on 16/3/13.
During this time my wife who was a student dependent she applied on 18/12/12 for her visa flr m.she came here in oct 2009 she extend her visa from London in aug 2010 then she get back home for 8 months and join me again in dec 2011.
My wife she got refusal letter on 24/5/13.
Objection on her flr m is that we didn't show financial requirements.
While I read on this board that in my case I don't need to show financial requirements 7.A.
Now last date for appeal is 7 June
Please boys give me advice which option is good for me. I am already suffered too much.
Damanisshallo please advice
Regards

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Sun May 26, 2013 11:24 pm

why cant you write to the case worker regarding the financial requirement ?

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Flr m

Post by ryan2020 » Mon May 27, 2013 1:26 am

i applied ILR in June 2012 and my wife applied FLR M in July 2012.

I got refused in october as well as my wife as well. I appeal and won in january and got ILR in march 2013.

Since then they didn't sent my wife visa yet.

can they refuse my wife application ??? i didn't sent any thing to them yet. my solicitor also told me i don't need to send any thing even my visa as well to tell them I got ILR.

i did lot of complain, email, fax to UKBA even visit personally to UKBA PEO there also they said they can;t do any thing wait... on their system its still showing refused.

please advice what should i do ?

vinny

Re: Flr m

Post by vinny » Mon May 27, 2013 1:45 am

Khan86 wrote:Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:37 pm Post subject: Flr m
Hi
Now I need help from you
During this time my wife who was a student dependent she applied on 18/12/12 for her visa flr m.she came here in oct 2009 she extend her visa from London in aug 2010 then she get back home for 8 months and join me again in dec 2011.
While I read on this board that in my case I don't need to show financial requirements 7.A.
Please boys give me advice which option is good for me. I am already suffered too much.
Regards
Appeal, as she should qualify under the transitional provisions.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon May 27, 2013 7:47 am

D4109125 wrote:
Khan86 wrote:Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:37 pm Post subject: Flr m
Hi
Now I need help from you
Regards
You should appeal the decision in writing. Tell them that your spouse is protected by the transitional protection and that she is applying under the pre July 2012 rules and thus only has to have adequate maintenance rather than the new financial requirement.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Khan86
Newly Registered

Post by Khan86 » Mon May 27, 2013 12:27 pm

You should appeal the decision in writing. Tell them that your spouse is protected by the transitional protection and that she is applying under the pre July 2012 rules and thus only has to have adequate maintenance rather than the new financial requirement.[/quote][/quote]

Thanks vinny and Daminshallo

Before applying ilr I had student visa, so still my wife comes under old rule.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

Regards