ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Letter (Reply form address?)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asadmehmoodch
Newly Registered

Interview Letter (Reply form address?)

Post by asadmehmoodch » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know the address to return the Interview reply form(I know it is mentioned on the interview letter but I've already sent that form without making a note of it and now I need it for correspondence)
it if anyone knows it Please let me know.

Thanks

Ent2013

Re: Interview Letter (Reply form address?)

Post by Ent2013 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:16 pm

hi,
i think it depends where your interview is arranged, Salford,London etc? i got salford one if you want, and i can give you reporting center email? thank you.

regards
asadmehmoodch wrote:Hello,

Does anyone know the address to return the Interview reply form(I know it is mentioned on the interview letter but I've already sent that form without making a note of it and now I need it for correspondence)

Thanks

razi1234
- thin ice -

letter

Post by razi1234 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:37 pm

for sheffield they have provided e mail address to return that letter back,not on postal address ,we have to scan and enail that letter back
RAZI

asadmehmoodch
Newly Registered

Post by asadmehmoodch » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:13 am

Thanks for your post. I'm looking for Sheffield Correspondence address. I got it from another thread.
Thanks anyways.
Ent2013 wrote:hi,
i think it depends where your interview is arranged, Salford,London etc? i got salford one if you want, and i can give you reporting center email? thank you.

regards

Thanks

asadmehmoodch
Newly Registered

Re: letter

Post by asadmehmoodch » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 am

I think UKBA recently started getting back via email, for the first two weeks of April it was required to post back the reply form to provided postal address.
Thanks for your post.
razi1234 wrote:for sheffield they have provided e mail address to return that letter back,not on postal address ,we have to scan and enail that letter back

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:13 am

Hi Asadmehmoodch,

It seems you have given bio-metrics on 9th of Nov 2012. When did get interview letter? did you get new rules letter from UKBA in March 2013 which most of the applicants got.
asadmehmoodch wrote:Thanks for your post. I'm looking for Sheffield Correspondence address. I got it from another thread.
Thanks anyways.
Ent2013 wrote:hi,

regards

Thanks

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Mon May 27, 2013 9:50 am

I have a similar questions.

My friend received the letter and sent it via email to UKBA but there has not been any confirmation. Now he understood that he in the signature box he was supposed to put the name and sign but he only signed. Then, do you think it is a problem and he should add the name and send it again or they accept it? Actually the form is ill designed like all other forms. It is asked above the signature box to put the name. Actually there is a name box on top of it.

Thanks.