ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me plzzz

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahichiru
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

help me plzzz

Post by mahichiru » Sun May 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Dear friends
I am in UK for last 13 years and 7 months..
I came to UK as a student then stayed here nearly 7 years on legally n then overstayed ..last time i visited my home conutry was in 2006 ..
my wife came to uk in 2006 then back home in 2007 to give birth to our baby..i was planning to go back as well after my visa expired..but i cudnt go back because of personal problems..overstayed..went to solicitor who advised me there is no way other than staying for 14 years..so i decided to get my wife n baby here..applied for a student visa to my wife wife got student visa but baby got refused for dependent visa...so left baby with her mum..she came here..we were planning for 14 years illegal long residency visa..missed our baby a lot..but considering our future we decided to bear the pain..did not even see my baby even after 6 years...u can understand my pain...
last september,out of blues we got a call from that solicitor saying there is no more 14 years illegal visa...n been told that i have only 5 days to apply for visa under article 8..
i applied for it...after 7 months i got the decison..they refused it with no right of appeal..as iwasnot in this country for 20 years also they think i still have ties with my country because of my baby staying there...
friends thats my story...is there any chance for me to get the visa
is it worth to go for judicial review..
being honest,i cant go back home for many reasons i better die than goingback home...thats my situation

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Sun May 26, 2013 4:23 pm

Judicial review is very very expensive.You will also need to prove that UKBA acted unlawfully in refusing your DLR.What is your solicitor saying?

The only thing you can hope for is they issue you with removal directions which will automatically attract a right of appeal.To succeed you will need to prove your removal will breach article 8.

What are the reasons why you cant go home?

Do you want to hang about hiding from immigration for the next 6 years?

Good luck it wont be easy but if your child was here things might have been easier.

mahichiru
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mahichiru » Mon May 27, 2013 1:33 pm

mate
plzz tell me how will i know if i got removal action taken against me

mahichiru
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mahichiru » Mon May 27, 2013 1:56 pm

peppekalle
i dont want hide for another six years..i cant stay awayf frommy baby for another 6 years...
my solicitor always says i got good case...
can u plzz tell me how much will it cost me for JR
thanx in advance for ur help

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Mon May 27, 2013 2:10 pm

mahichiru wrote:peppekalle
i dont want hide for another six years..i cant stay awayf frommy baby for another 6 years...
my solicitor always says i got good case...
can u plzz tell me how much will it cost me for JR
thanx in advance for ur help
Your solicitor can tell you how much it costs.If you loose you may have to pay UKBAs cost.

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2013/01/ ... erstayers/

You could ask them to issue you with removal directions.