ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 points on driving license (do I need to declare)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naeemr
Newly Registered

6 points on driving license (do I need to declare)

Post by naeemr » Tue May 28, 2013 1:25 am

Do I need to declare my dependent 6 points on driving license in section 7.2 of SET (O) from?
My dependent got 6 points on driving license.
3 points due to over speeding (3 points + £60 penalty)
3 points due to driving with learning license without instructor (3 penalty points + £60 fine + car seized).

Would you please let me know if it can appear in Criminal record check or not.

Thanks in advance for quick and expert opinion on it.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 6 points on driving license (do I need to declare)

Post by Amber » Tue May 28, 2013 9:57 am

naeemr wrote:Do I need to declare my dependent 6 points on driving license in section 7.2 of SET (O) from?
My dependent got 6 points on driving license.
3 points due to over speeding (3 points + £60 penalty)
3 points due to driving with learning license without instructor (3 penalty points + £60 fine + car seized).

Would you please let me know if it can appear in Criminal record check or not.

Thanks in advance for quick and expert opinion on it.
I assume they were both FPNs? To check your criminal record ask your local police station to conduct a SAR to search information held on the PNC about you.

Under Part 9 (322C) an FPN will not be considered as a conviction therefore, should have no bearing on your application, you may disclose it however, this is optional.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.