ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help regarding Maintenance funds issue!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hs716
Newly Registered

Help regarding Maintenance funds issue!!!

Post by hs716 » Sat May 25, 2013 7:59 pm

I have applied for my tier 1 general visa extension but i did a silly mistake i put my maintenance funds in my sole trader account and home office website says it has to be in personal account. i am very worried now please advice.

eskay
Newly Registered

Post by eskay » Sun May 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Do you have funds maintained in any savings account in the uk or in your home country?, i am in the same situation some have advised me that it should be okay as long as you are a sole trader. i guess you just have to wait till you get a response. do let me know onc you hve heard from them.

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Tue May 28, 2013 3:02 am

Hi Mate,

Since you are sole trader I am sure you should be alright. The reasoning behind this you and your company are the same. It also means your personal assets can be seized/auctioned and can be used to pay off company's debts if necessary.
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:20 am

I second karg_g...

hs716
Newly Registered

Post by hs716 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:01 am

eskay wrote:Do you have funds maintained in any savings account in the uk or in your home country?, i am in the same situation some have advised me that it should be okay as long as you are a sole trader. i guess you just have to wait till you get a response. do let me know onc you hve heard from them.
Have you already applied for the visa. If yes then have u got any correspondence from the home office please update. Thanks