ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Childs Born in UK, what form do i need for his FLR?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Childs Born in UK, what form do i need for his FLR?

Post by dhavaluk » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:09 pm

HI friends,

I am in UK on HSMP and have got extension till 2010, My son was born after i got my FLR stamped, I have got his passport (obviously Indian as he is born of Indian parents), now my question is which form to fiull up and send for his VISA/Leave to Remain and where to download it from?> i would appreciate of someone sends me a link to the form at the earliest, as i have heard that from 2nd of april fees for the application is increasing.

Awaiting reply

Dhaval

mallikz

Post by mallikz » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:17 pm

Hi

you need to fill FLR(O) and download the same from http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... forms.html

all the best

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:11 pm

hi mallik

thanx for your reply, I'd already downloaded the form almost 3 weeks ago adn sent it to HO as well, I came to know that the fees was going to be increased and form was even beiong changed from 2nd april, sop i did it well in advnace,

thanx a lot