ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

immi4u

Re: Passport submitted

Post by immi4u » Sat May 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Sadia786 wrote:
immi4u wrote:Hi guys
Just a quick update passport has been submitted on 23/05/2013 at Gerry Lahore after getting call letter on 22 of May 2013.....
Whats ur apeal timeline??
Hi Sadia
I am telling the official timeline as I have been told by the BHC official . Yes it can take 4 days as I have seen some other cases as well where people get the passport in that timeline .
But I am telling the max time I suppose it can come within this timeline even earlier .
As u asked my appeal timeline
Here it is
Appeal lodge on 4/07/2012
Deadline to ECM 25/12/2012
Hearing date 16/04/2013
Call letter received 22/05/2013
Passport submitted 23/05/2013
Passport collected ???? Waiting

KeepCalm

Post by KeepCalm » Sat May 25, 2013 1:01 pm

immi4u wrote:
KeepCalm wrote:
Just a quick update passport has been submitted on 23/05/2013 at Gerry Lahore after getting call letter on 22 of May 2013.....
Hi,
Start packing. :D
Yes u r right .... I m getting mentally ready ....
Did u not get any update in ur case .....
No. I'm not lucky as you :(
Wish me good luck

immi4u

Post by immi4u » Sat May 25, 2013 1:08 pm

KeepCalm wrote:
immi4u wrote:
KeepCalm wrote:
Hi,
Wish me good luck
Hey don't be sad...... It will come soon inshallah ....... I know how hard it is for two person to be apartheid for such a long time but patience always give u reward.....
I think u will get the call letter next week if they have not post it to u ....as post take some more time. I get it over the phone but I still have not got my determination letter well no need for it now.....
My best wishes are with u ..... You will hear good new soon

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Sat May 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Thanx Immi4u

ur bad times end now:)
wish u all d best

immi4u

Post by immi4u » Sat May 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Sadia786 wrote:Thanx Immi4u

ur bad times end now:)
wish u all d best
Thanks Sadia
Hope u will get good news as well soon
Best of luck

KeepCalm

Post by KeepCalm » Sat May 25, 2013 2:31 pm

immi4u wrote:
KeepCalm wrote:
immi4u wrote:
KeepCalm wrote: Hi,
Wish me good luck
Hey don't be sad...... It will come soon inshallah ....... I know how hard it is for two person to be apartheid for such a long time but patience always give u reward.....
I think u will get the call letter next week if they have not post it to u ....as
post take some more time. I get it over the phone but I still have not got
my determination letter well no need for it now.....
InshaAllah. But the thing is sometime patience becomes sadness n it's really hard to bear.
Let us know wen u get ur passport back. And by the way did u make appointment with Gerry's or just went there n submitted ur passport?

KeepCalm

Post by KeepCalm » Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Sadia786 wrote:@Rashid
can we send further paperwork in online apeal??
If you submitted your original Application by post then you can not send further papers online, Unless you submitting new application.
Good Luck

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Sun May 26, 2013 12:54 am

KeepCalm wrote:
Sadia786 wrote:@Rashid
can we send further paperwork in online apeal??
If you submitted your original Application by post then you can not send further papers online, Unless you submitting new application.
Good Luck
I think you misunderstood question.

If you appeal online then you can post the supportibg evidence e.g. we had refusal due to 6 months of financial evidence rather than 12, i appealed online and then posted the 12 months work of paperwork to AIT.

You CAN provide documents which were not submitted with the visa application. I think the cutoff is the refusal date so your evidence should be from before that.

immi4u

Post by immi4u » Sun May 26, 2013 6:49 am

KeepCalm wrote:
immi4u wrote:
KeepCalm wrote:
immi4u wrote:
Wish me good luck
I think u will get the call letter next week if they have not post it to u ....as
post take some more time. I get it over the phone but I still have not got
my determination letter well no need for it now.....
InshaAllah. But the thing is sometime patience becomes sadness n it's really hard to bear.
Let us know wen u get ur passport back. And by the way did u make appointment with Gerry's or just went there n submitted ur passport?
I know sometime we feel really helpless but keep faith and one day u will be successful though its hard sometimes but it happens
I booked the appointment and went and submit the passport

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi sorry for late reply, just to let you know my wife received visa last month and now she is here in the uk.

applied: 27/12/11
refused: 2/03/12
appealed: 24/03/12
embassy recieved: 3rd of july
deadline: 31/10/2012 (no reply)
court date: 04/01/2013, case withdrawn
call letter: 14/03/2013
visa stamped and recieved: 12/04/2013

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:59 pm

prince007 wrote:Hi sorry for late reply, just to let you know my wife received visa last month and now she is here in the uk.

applied: 27/12/11
refused: 2/03/12
appealed: 24/03/12
embassy recieved: 3rd of july
deadline: 31/10/2012 (no reply)
court date: 04/01/2013, case withdrawn
call letter: 14/03/2013
visa stamped and recieved: 12/04/2013
Congrates..really long wait..

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Mon May 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi can anyone help please.
Hubbys visa got refused, i appealed 17th January 2013 (appealed without a solicitor)
Hubby received letter saying they will write again after 28th june.
I know its another month away yet but just wondering did anyone else appeal around the same time as me and have you heard anything back?
Thank you

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Mon May 27, 2013 6:57 pm

LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Hi can anyone help please.
Hubbys visa got refused, i appealed 17th January 2013 (appealed without a solicitor)
I know its another month away yet but just wondering did anyone else appeal around the same time as me and have you heard anything back?
Thank you
My ECM deadline was 27 may and we got call letter on 22 may.
Would suggest getting in touch with MP if you have not already asking UKBA to resolve matter before court.

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Mon May 27, 2013 11:30 pm

r4sh1d wrote:
Thank you
Would suggest getting in touch with MP if you have not already asking UKBA to resolve matter before court.
How would I go about asking UKBA to resolve matter before court? Do I email or call and what should I say? Sorry for sounding dumb ive never had to deal with anything like this before. Our little boys 1st birthday is at the end of july my hubby has seen his son for 4 weeks only and this is really upsetting us both :(

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Information

Post by HaroonAli » Tue May 28, 2013 6:46 am

Hi there,

Please note you would need to eMail BHC in Islamabad and if you go a few posts back you will be able to see there eMail. It is upsetting as I am in the same case but nothing to worry as we have had a few decesions which have been overturned before court date.

Anyway may I ask why was your visa refused?

Also normally sometimes they do tell a week before or two weeks before if they are going to overturn as like most cases here.

Have a good day.

Thanks
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:
r4sh1d wrote:
Thank you
How would I go about asking UKBA to resolve matter before court? Do I email or call and what should I say? Sorry for sounding dumb ive never had to deal with anything like this before. Our little boys 1st birthday is at the end of july my hubby has seen his son for 4 weeks only and this is really upsetting us both :(

r4sh1d

Re: Information

Post by r4sh1d » Tue May 28, 2013 7:36 am

You can rmail them yourself but they will just send a generic response probably.

Arrange to meet your local MP and ask them to write a letter supporting your appeal.
HaroonAli wrote:Hi there,

Please note you would need to eMail BHC in Islamabad and if you go a few posts back you will be able to see there eMail. It is upsetting as I am in the same case but nothing to worry as we have had a few decesions which have been overturned before court date.

Anyway may I ask why was your visa refused?

Also normally sometimes they do tell a week before or two weeks before if they are going to overturn as like most cases here.

Have a good day.

Thanks
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:
r4sh1d wrote:
Thank you

t4tifa
Newly Registered

Time Line

Post by t4tifa » Tue May 28, 2013 9:38 pm

My time line
Applied 24th dec2013
Rejected on 13 March due to short of salary requirment .they calculated my husband pay differently .
Appeal submited on 3rd of April 2013
Money Taken on 23rd of April 2013
can some one please guid me i havn,t recevied any letter from court or BHS . whats the normal timming they send the letter .its almost two month but still w8ting for any reply from court or BHC .

Regards
T4tifa

r4sh1d

Re: Time Line

Post by r4sh1d » Tue May 28, 2013 10:57 pm

t4tifa wrote:My time line
Applied 24th dec2013
Rejected on 13 March due to short of salary requirment .they calculated my husband pay differently .
can some one please guid me i havn,t recevied any letter from court or BHS . whats the normal timming they send the letter .its almost two month but still w8ting for any reply from court or BHC .

Regards
T4tifa
Call AIT and ask them.

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Wed May 29, 2013 2:14 am

The reasons were we didnt submit original speaking certificate as it arrived late but in place of that we submitted a letter from the office saying he had passed.
another is they basically dont believe my marriage is genuine as after I got married I didnt go back to see him. Since I applied I have beeb back twice but only for 2 weeks as we have a young chilf and I didnt travel whilst pregnant as didnt want to take any risks so have put this all in the appeal alongside pictures of us together with our baby and passport stamps etc..

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Wed May 29, 2013 6:09 am

Applied 24th dec2013

Regards
T4tifa
Did u submit apeal form online or post it??

t4tifa
Newly Registered

Post by t4tifa » Wed May 29, 2013 8:25 am

Sadia786 wrote:
Applied 24th dec2013

Regards
T4tifa
i post my Apeal is there any difference for timing .what i am woundring i should get atleast letter from AIT .
Regards

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Process

Post by HaroonAli » Wed May 29, 2013 10:04 am

Guys we all need to await as this is a very long process and the amount of fees we pay for the service should be done in days but it is all about making money and making our lives miserable.

I am in the same boat as everyone and our day to day lives are affected as we do not feel like working as until our partners are not here we can not settle down and start a life. Please note as stated before the process for appeal does take 6-9 months and even more sometimes.

However my deadline date is now only a month away and I have wrote to AIT to ask for an update and also asked my lawyer to chase the matter as only 4 weeks left now so I am awaiting responses from both parties as I have gave enough time and they have not told me anything.

Not being negative but this process takes forever........

Have a good day.

Thanks

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Wed May 29, 2013 11:43 am

t4tifa wrote:
Sadia786 wrote:
Applied 24th dec2013

Regards
T4tifa
i post my Apeal is there any difference for timing .what i am woundring i should get atleast letter from AIT .
Regards
yes coz on title page of apeal form it z mention that to avoid delays apeal online..

t4tifa
Newly Registered

Post by t4tifa » Wed May 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Sadia786 wrote:
t4tifa wrote:
Sadia786 wrote:
Applied 24th dec2013

Regards
T4tifa
Regards
yes coz on title page of apeal form it z mention that to avoid delays apeal online..
Any idea when i received the letter .or any one who applied via Postal appeal how long it takes to receive the letter from AIT
Regards

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:43 am

@t4tifa

No i dnt hav any idea..bt when u'll get letter share wid us..
Good Luck