ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding contract and genuine intentions to do business

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

memoa
Egypt

Regarding contract and genuine intentions to do business

Post by memoa » Tue May 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Tier 1 visa entrepreneur 50k (psw) rout: Money in UK

A quick question:

Regarding the business contract: Can I submit a contract which has already been finished? For example, can I submit a contract that I signed in last April 2013 and it has ended in 10th of May?Does this contract still have any value??

I will apply in First week of June??

Another thing, I have NOT invested any money of the 50k yet, even tough I am registered with my company for 4 months now. Do you think this is against me? In other words, Do you think that the UKBA will say that I do not intend to invest my money? and I do not have a genuine intentions to do business in UK? How can I show the UKBA that I really want to invest my money, but not yet

Please advise....thanks :shock:

dancingguy05

Re: Regarding contract and genuine intentions to do business

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:42 pm

memoa wrote:Tier 1 visa entrepreneur 50k (psw) rout: Money in UK

A quick question:

Regarding the business contract: Can I submit a contract which has already been finished? For example, can I submit a contract that I signed in last April 2013 and it has ended in 10th of May?Does this contract still have any value??

Another thing, I have NOT invested any money of the 50k yet, even tough I am registered with my company for 4 months now. Do you think this is against me? In other words, Do you think that the UKBA will say that I do not intend to invest my money? and I do not have a genuine intentions to do business in UK? How can I show the UKBA that I really want to invest my money, but not yet

I think ur company should not be more than 3 months old on the day u apply for ur visa

memoa
Egypt

Post by memoa » Tue May 28, 2013 9:59 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:

A quick question:

I think ur company should not be more than 3 months old on the day u apply for ur visa

Thanks dear dancingguy05 for your reply.

I will submit the Current Appointment Report of my company to show that I am still the director of my company. I have discussed the 3 months issue with many people on this forum and most of them they told me that no matter how old the company is but I need to submit the Current Appointment Report..

I think I will get mad very soon....thanks

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:16 pm

memoa wrote:
dancingguy05 wrote:

A quick question:

Thanks dear dancingguy05 for your reply.

I will submit the Current Appointment Report of my company to show that I am still the director of my company. I have discussed the 3 months issue with many people on this forum and most of them they told me that no matter how old the company is but I need to submit the Current Appointment Report..

I think I will get mad very soon....thanks
I believe the company should be not more than 3 months old. I had a company as well. I did do some study on this issue. But to avoid any complications I started a new one before I applied in nov 2012 (decision still waiting though)

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Tue May 28, 2013 10:27 pm

A quick question:

Dont worry about company I have a company 9 months old and I am going to apply this week.
ur answers are below
1) Yes, do submit your expired contracts, this increases your credibility, make sure you have each and every requirement like email, landline number etc.

2) No they wont as its thr requirement that investment money must be in savings account or if you have done investment then you have to get all other extra documents to prove that which makes case more complicated. So its better for every one that money is not invested till you get your visa. (Personal opinion)

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:46 pm

KickAss wrote:

A quick question:

Dont worry about company I have a company 9 months old and I am going to apply this week.
ur answers are below
1) Yes, do submit your expired contracts, this increases your credibility, make sure you have each and every requirement like email, landline number etc.

2) No they wont as its thr requirement that investment money must be in savings account or if you have done investment then you have to get all other extra documents to prove that which makes case more complicated. So its better for every one that money is not invested till you get your visa. (Personal opinion)
"Registered with HM Revenue and Customs as self-employed; or registered as a director
You must have been registered as self-employed or a director of a business within the
last 3 months before submitting your application as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur). If you were registered earlier than this you will still need to provide evidence that you were registered in this period."
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... pdf#page10

I think it should be with in 3 months for a new company. I believe the last sentence meant to be for already started n invested business.

Please do more study before u apply for a successful application

This is my personal opinion. Please discuss further or get more opinions

Tx

memoa
Egypt

Post by memoa » Tue May 28, 2013 11:00 pm

KickAss wrote:

A quick question:

ur answers are below

Dear KickAss",

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.
Your answers always relax me.

I put my 50k into my current personal account. You mentioned that "investment money must be in savings account "?? Is it a must?? or is it fine to be in current personal account?

As I respect your opinion, could u please comment on this:

I got refused in my previous application bcz I was holding the money of 50k in my business account even though that I have not done any investment yet. Therefore, in order to address this mistake , I transferred the full amount of 50k from my business account into my current personal account. Do you think that this transfer process will sort out my previous mistake?...

I have doubts that the UKBA might say why you did this sudden transfer of the 50k?

Note: The money which was in my Business account is my money but under the name of my company in which I am the sole director.

Thanks a lot for ur time of consideration.