ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment----- interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yyzim2008

Investment----- interview

Post by yyzim2008 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:15 am

Hi guys:

First of all, thank you for view the topic and help me out.

I got a interview letter and prepare for my interview at the moment.

I invested £30,000 into my business already. Now, as I showed UKBA I have £50,000 in my bank when I applied on last September, Should I show them again my £20,000 in the bank and £30,000 investment?

If I need, How should I show my Investment? I transfer money from my bank to business bank and then spend it. Is it a problem to show my investment?

Thanks again guys

Regards
YYZIM

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Investment----- interview

Post by KickAss » Tue May 28, 2013 8:11 pm

yyzim2008 wrote:Hi guys:

I invested £30,000 into my business already. Now, as I showed UKBA I have £50,000 in my bank when I applied on last September, Should I show them again my £20,000 in the bank and £30,000 investment?

If I need, How should I show my Investment? I transfer money from my bank to business bank and then spend it. Is it a problem to show my investment?

Thanks again guys

Regards
YYZIM
Transferring money to business account does not mean that you have already invested money.
Have you actually invested money is business or just Txed it ?
If invested, you must have used services of others companies , they would have raised invoices and then you would have made the payments.
So in my opinion, showing the invoices of your investments is the correct approach. you can get a better answer from Mod's if you will provide details of your investments .

yyzim2008

Post by yyzim2008 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:33 pm

KickAss wrote:

Thanks again guys

Regards
YYZIM
Transferring money to business account does not mean that you have already invested money.
If invested, you must have used services of others companies , they would have raised invoices and then you would have made the payments.
So in my opinion, showing the invoices of your investments is the correct approach. you can get a better answer from Mod's if you will provide details of your investments .
Hi KickAss:

Thank you for your reply.

I invested money and spent in various aspects and I found all the invoice already. Should I also prepare management account with accountant signature?

And your Name is what I want to do to UKBA !!! HAHA

Regards
Andy

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:59 pm

yyzim2008 wrote:
KickAss wrote:

Thanks again guys

Regards
YYZIM
Hi KickAss:

Thank you for your reply.

I invested money and spent in various aspects and I found all the invoice already. Should I also prepare management account with accountant signature?

And your Name is what I want to do to UKBA !!! HAHA

Regards
Andy
The best way of showing evidences of investment are invoices n business bank statements