ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Form 3.5 Address of tax office or tax office reference.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chineseguyuk
Newly Registered

AN Form 3.5 Address of tax office or tax office reference.

Post by chineseguyuk » Tue May 28, 2013 12:32 pm

What should I write under 3.5 on the An form. Address of tax office or tax office reference. Thanks.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: AN Form 3.5 Address of tax office or tax office referenc

Post by Amber » Tue May 28, 2013 1:13 pm

chineseguyuk wrote:What should I write under 3.5 on the An form. Address of tax office or tax office reference. Thanks.
You should put all your questions relating to naturalisation in the same thread! You put the details as per a letter you have received from HMRC.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

chineseguyuk
Newly Registered

Post by chineseguyuk » Tue May 28, 2013 2:12 pm

D4109125 wrote:
chineseguyuk wrote:What should I write under 3.5 on the An form. Address of tax office or tax office reference. Thanks.
You should put all your questions relating to naturalisation in the same thread! You put the details as per a letter you have received from HMRC.
Sorry about it. Should I write down "Employer PAYE Reference"? Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue May 28, 2013 2:19 pm

chineseguyuk wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
Yes.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

teawithlemon

Post by teawithlemon » Tue May 28, 2013 3:27 pm

chineseguyuk wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
Paye reference if you dont know leave it blank. But address is mandatory. If someone start a new job then they wont have current payee reference so they have to leave it blank. Like as an example someone is applying on their induction day. But address must need to fill up. As u gave ni number so they can find out payee reference if they want. Employment is not a requrirements for british citizenship.

chineseguyuk
Newly Registered

Post by chineseguyuk » Wed May 29, 2013 9:51 am

teawithlemon wrote:
chineseguyuk wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
Paye reference if you dont know leave it blank. But address is mandatory. If someone start a new job then they wont have current payee reference so they have to leave it blank. Like as an example someone is applying on their induction day. But address must need to fill up. As u gave ni number so they can find out payee reference if they want. Employment is not a requrirements for british citizenship.
Thanks for your reply. I only can find the tax office name for my employer, but I can see my Employer PAYE Reference which I wrote it down as it says tax office address or tax office reference. I think if they search for my employer PAYE Reference, they will find me. Thanks a lot.

teawithlemon

Post by teawithlemon » Wed May 29, 2013 10:13 am

chineseguyuk wrote:
teawithlemon wrote:
chineseguyuk wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I only can find the tax office name for my employer, but I can see my Employer PAYE Reference which I wrote it down as it says tax office address or tax office reference. I think if they search for my employer PAYE Reference, they will find me. Thanks a lot.
You welcome. That is absolutely fine. By the way with payee reference or without payee reference whatever it is if they need to check they have to request either your employer or HM revenue. It is not so practical to check with tax office. Can you imagine 150000 letter to send tax office as every year 150000 people apply approx. But hence and thence they check it. I am sure employee pay correct tax. Its self employed people, (some of them) doesnt pay tax properly or accurately. But HM revenue has all previous details. HO asked all this because if a person escape tax fraudlently or recklessly then his or her good character will be under question mark or more. So you are absolutely fine.

chineseguyuk
Newly Registered

Post by chineseguyuk » Wed May 29, 2013 10:31 am

teawithlemon wrote:
chineseguyuk wrote:
teawithlemon wrote:
chineseguyuk wrote:
You welcome. That is absolutely fine. By the way with payee reference or without payee reference whatever it is if they need to check they have to request either your employer or HM revenue. It is not so practical to check with tax office. Can you imagine 150000 letter to send tax office as every year 150000 people apply approx. But hence and thence they check it. I am sure employee pay correct tax. Its self employed people, (some of them) doesnt pay tax properly or accurately. But HM revenue has all previous details. HO asked all this because if a person escape tax fraudlently or recklessly then his or her good character will be under question mark or more. So you are absolutely fine.
I have a couple of questions need to ask you. they request the home addresses for the last 5 years. how to write down the date for the current address. should I just write for xx/xx/xx to Present, because both end of date are squared. I am not sure where to write "Present".

I came to UK back in 2003, I renewed my passport in 2007. So do i need to post my expired passport as well which stated when I did come to UK in 2003. Thanks a lot.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Wed May 29, 2013 10:53 am

chineseguyuk wrote:I have a couple of questions need to ask you. they request the home addresses for the last 5 years. how to write down the date for the current address. should I just write for xx/xx/xx to Present, because both end of date are squared. I am not sure where to write "Present".
1.16 - present address (plus the date when you moved in there).

you don't need to repeat present address in 1.17 (if you wish you can include, but if you don't it will be fine too)

chineseguyuk
Newly Registered

Expired passport and Documents

Post by chineseguyuk » Wed May 29, 2013 11:01 am

I came to UK back in 2003 and renewed my passport in 2007. Do I need to provide and send my expired passport which stated the date I came to UK?

I am applying Citizenship via Marriage/Civil Partner route. Do I need to send my P60 for the last three years and also my expired 2 years spouse resident permit card? Could anybody tell me what documents I need to prepare Please? Thanks.

teawithlemon

Post by teawithlemon » Wed May 29, 2013 11:05 am

[quote="chineseguyuk"][quote="teawithlemon"][quote="chineseguyuk"][quote="teawithlemon"][quote="chineseguyuk"][quote="D4109125"][quote="chineseguyuk"]What should I write under 3.5 on the An form. Address of tax office or tax office reference. Thanks.[/quote]

You should put all your questions relating to naturalisation in the same thread! You put the details as per a letter you have received from HMRC.[/quote]

Sorry about it. Should I write down "Employer PAYE Reference"? Thanks[/quote]
Paye reference if you dont know leave it blank. But address is mandatory. If someone start a new job then they wont have current payee reference so they have to leave it blank. Like as an example someone is applying on their induction day. But address must need to fill up. As u gave ni number so they can find out payee reference if they want. Employment is not a requrirements for british citizenship.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply. I only can find the tax office name for my employer, but I can see my Employer PAYE Reference which I wrote it down as it says tax office address or tax office reference. I think if they search for my employer PAYE Reference, they will find me. Thanks a lot.[/quote]
You welcome. That is absolutely fine. By the way with payee reference or without payee reference whatever it is if they need to check they have to request either your employer or HM revenue. It is not so practical to check with tax office. Can you imagine 150000 letter to send tax office as every year 150000 people apply approx. But hence and thence they check it. I am sure employee pay correct tax. Its self employed people, (some of them) doesnt pay tax properly or accurately. But HM revenue has all previous details. HO asked all this because if a person escape tax fraudlently or recklessly then his or her good character will be under question mark or more. So you are absolutely fine.[/quote
I have a couple of questions need to ask you. they request the home addresses for the last 5 years. how to write down the date for the current address. should I just write for xx/xx/xx to Present, because both end of date are squared. I am not sure where to write "Present".

I came to UK back in 2003, I renewed my passport in 2007. So do i need to post my expired passport as well which stated when I did come to UK in 2003. Thanks a lot.

Write your current address in current address box and 5 years previous address started from your 1st previous address but all they need is your last 5 years address history including current address.If you dont remember exact date then just put month and year. And page no 13 say it that you cant remember the day but month and year is mentioned. Yes post expired passport as well.