ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enterpreuner visa refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sajid079
Newly Registered

Enterpreuner visa refused

Post by Sajid079 » Mon May 27, 2013 8:16 am

Hi
My visa refused for two reasons:
1. I sent my application on October . On December ukba published list of bank they do and don't accept bank statement . Unfortunately my bank is under the not accepted list . So they refused my visa as my bank is not in their list .
2. Advertisement not sent.
They given me right to appeal . My solicitor asked me to transfer the fund to a new bank account which is listed in ukba and get the bank letter and statement . When I applied that list was not published so not possible for me to know .
When I applied I included my business leaflet and flyer with application but why ukba saying no advertisement added.
I appealed and waiting for reply .
Ay one please help me with any suggestion or possibility of winning the appeal.

Thanks

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue May 28, 2013 11:46 pm

What is the name of your bank?

Sajid079
Newly Registered

Post by Sajid079 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:11 am

Agrani bank .
Now I am submitting statement from south east bank

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Wed May 29, 2013 10:51 am

I had the same issue. Previously applied in Nov. That time the list of allowed banks wasn't there. I did get letter saying new rules applicable for me too but at the same time acknowledgement letter says "Do not send any documents unless asked by caseworker". I feel like should have send further documents that time itself. UKBA refused my application in the month of May for the same reason. I reapplied recently.

I had a right to appeal but I choose to reapply. Transferred all the money from overseas to UK bank account. This will simplify the case and requires less documentation. On the top you might need solicitor to go ahead with appeal. Reapply is straightforward and we all are much aware of things than we had before. No need of solicitor, you can do on your own. Appeal hearing date might be 3 months long but new applications who are pretty simple like no team member, all the money in the UK, have active service contract are seems to be getting results in 2 months time.

I recommend to go for reapply over appeal. Again - These are all my personal views.

Drabie123
Newly Registered

Post by Drabie123 » Wed May 29, 2013 11:42 am

DangerousWolf wrote:I had the same issue. Previously applied in Nov. That time the list of allowed banks wasn't there. I did get letter saying new rules applicable for me too but at the same time acknowledgement letter says "Do not send any documents unless asked by caseworker". I feel like should have send further documents that time itself. UKBA refused my application in the month of May for the same reason. I reapplied recently.

I had a right to appeal but I choose to reapply. Transferred all the money from overseas to UK bank account. This will simplify the case and requires less documentation. On the top you might need solicitor to go ahead with appeal. Reapply is straightforward and we all are much aware of things than we had before. No need of solicitor, you can do on your own. Appeal hearing date might be 3 months long but new applications who are pretty simple like no team member, all the money in the UK, have active service contract are seems to be getting results in 2 months time.

I recommend to go for reapply over appeal. Again - These are all my personal views.

I agree with you. I am of the same opinion. Appeal process is quite a lengthy one plus solicitor fees if u decide to use one. Please keep me posted. When did you reapply and how did u go about it ?

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Wed May 29, 2013 11:56 am

I reapplied literally last friday, on 24th of May. Today they have taken the money off my bank account. May be withing couple of days I will be getting acknowledgement letter and bio metrics.

It was literally nightmare to cope after refusal. You get only 28days to apply from the day on refusal letter. on mine it was 2/05/2013 but I received it on 10/05/2013. It was quite short of time to manage all the documents again, simplify the case and resubmit. Did it somehow. Will see what happens next. :)

Sajid079
Newly Registered

Post by Sajid079 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:15 am

Good luck for your application can you please let me know how you transferred fund from Bangladesh account to uk account

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri May 31, 2013 9:19 am

I'm from India. I couldn't transfer online, My parents who were third party before had to visit their local bank personally and initiate transfer. It's expensive but quick, got money credited in UK withing 8 hrs.
------------------------------------
Change is the only thing which remains constant throughout life.

Sajid079
Newly Registered

Post by Sajid079 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:29 am

Thanks . I am from bangladesh and i think its not allowed to transfer huge amount to foreign country because of money laundering law in india , Pakistan and bangLadesh . My father is sponsor as well .did your father had to show any document to transfer money to uk ?

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri May 31, 2013 9:37 am

Yes, you are absolutely right. It was bit pain. Fortunately in my case, all the money my father had was transferred by me at some point from UK. So it wasn't tricky to show documents for the money.
------------------------------------
Change is the only thing which remains constant throughout life.

Sajid079
Newly Registered

Post by Sajid079 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:41 am

Thanks

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri May 31, 2013 8:30 pm

DangerousWolf wrote:I reapplied literally last friday, on 24th of May. Today they have taken the money off my bank account. May be withing couple of days I will be getting acknowledgement letter and bio metrics.

It was literally nightmare to cope after refusal. You get only 28days to apply from the day on refusal letter. on mine it was 2/05/2013 but I received it on 10/05/2013. It was quite short of time to manage all the documents again, simplify the case and resubmit. Did it somehow. Will see what happens next. :)
Please, dio UKBA return your document when your were refused visa?

Sajid079
Newly Registered

Post by Sajid079 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:10 pm

No

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:17 am

Sajid079 wrote:No
Please How will I reapply without all this documentations?

Please help me
Thanks

Sajid079
Newly Registered

Re: Enterpreuner visa refused

Post by Sajid079 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Alhamdulillah , got my BRP TODAY . can any body let me know how long I can carry on my existing job

aakashahuja
Newly Registered

Post by aakashahuja » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:54 pm

congrats..

rajreading
- thin ice -

Post by rajreading » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Sajid079 wrote:Alhamdulillah , got my BRP TODAY . can any body let me know how long I can carry on my existing job
congrats for visa and i strictly advised you stop your job in your NI right now it would be effect on your visa extension.

please rate my advise