ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tenancy agreement.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk786
Newly Registered

tenancy agreement.

Post by uk786 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply spouse visa for my wife. I have an electronic copy of my tenancy agreement. I spoke to my estate agent and he said to me that we can only provide electronic copy of the agreement. It’s got my and landlady signatures. Is this sufficient if i will just take printouts and attach with the application.

Many Thanks

Pandy84
Newly Registered

Post by Pandy84 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:54 pm

I think it will be fine as long as you explain in a statement. You should also have a written statement from the landlord or estate agent confirming that it is OK for your wife to stay and that the property is big enough with the each room listed. If that letter can be a signed original then they can just match up the signatures..and don't forget council tax bills too.

Maybe someone else has had experience with this, but I've never heard of tenancy agreements being electronic

Hope that helps