ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sending additional documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oli_ro
Newly Registered

sending additional documents

Post by oli_ro » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:44 pm

Has anyone been successful at submitting additional documents ? I have sent today with courier some additional papers to the HSMP address in Moorfoot, but I am afraid they will have difficulty in linking them with my application, etc.
How long does that normally take ? (I have mentioned reference number and all other details)

Thanks.

vidya

Post by vidya » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:22 am

Hi Oli

why dont you call or fax them to let them know that you are sending in additional documents

All the best , when did you send in your appln , i sent mine on april 11th and they havent yet processed payment

bulldozer
Newly Registered

Post by bulldozer » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:48 am

I have done this

read thread

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=14731

i did call them up and ask them if its okay and also got the person's name that i spoke to

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Post by oli_ro » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:07 pm

was your application approved ? after how much time did they acknolegde your additional documents.

They have received additional paperwork on Tuesday morning, and until today they have not linked them to my case. I am afraid they will make decision without these documents, or even worse I might not get them back.

bulldozer
Newly Registered

Post by bulldozer » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:56 pm

Hi,

yes my application was approved.

i never got acknowlegement that my additional documents were recieved or considered. I got them back with the rest of my evidence and approval letter.

Did you call them and tell them that new documents are on the way.

I called them before I sent them and got the person's name and got them to put it on my file that additional documents are on the way.. I also wrote a new coverletter with the additional documents mentioning the name of the person I spoke to.

Hope that helps and all the best.

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Post by oli_ro » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:13 pm

I called today and was told that there is no update to my file that additional documents were received. (altough I sent them with courier and they were received on Tuesday).

Basically they might process my application without the document, which will fail :(

How many days after you sent the documents was a decision made ? Did you used the address in Moorfoot ?

hsmp73

Post by hsmp73 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:53 am

hi,

what is the address to which we need to send additional documents ? I think it is better to send a fax as well saying that additional documents have been sent and keep the decision on hold till the additonal documents are linked.

regards

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:11 pm

As long as they havent made any decision yet on ur application before the additional docs was received then nothin to worry about especially if the additional doc is to cover for prove of wot u are claimin for.

Just sit tight and PRAY......yes, PRAY

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Post by oli_ro » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:45 pm

Ok, so I have mentioned before:

- application received on 4th of April(BR2 form - HSMP for romanians and bulgarians)
- send additional documents on the 17th of April.
- took a week to link them to my original application, and was only resolved when I spoke with a nice lady who helped me.
-urgent treatment sent on Monday
-Today morning received mail that decision has been made, I called and they confirmed that it was approved.

So my advice better not be in the situation to sent additional documents because you will have headaches.

Thanks everybody on this forum for tips and suggestion.