ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal of PBS entry clearance

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

destiny88

Post by destiny88 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi
could you tell me the procedure for appeal to upper tribunal.? I appealed to First Tier Tribunal but they rejected to my application saying it invalid giving reason have no right to appeal. now i want to appeal Upper Tribunal. I know just that i need to take permission to First Tier Tribunal but know no more ahead procedure how Upper tribunal do process and processing time and more... Could you please tell me about this as there is no information i found on website.

I need to pay fees to upper tribunal?
If Upper Tribunal Grant my application , then Upper Tribunal will take my appeal or it will transfer to First Tier Tribunal?
If Upper Tribunal grants application of appeal , it will send to UKBA for consideration. ?

Reply me asap as no more time to me.
Thanks

Sug

Post by Sug » Wed May 29, 2013 8:57 pm

destiny88 wrote:Hi
could you tell me the procedure for appeal to upper tribunal.? I appealed to First Tier Tribunal but they rejected to my application saying it invalid giving reason have no right to appeal. now i want to appeal Upper Tribunal. I know just that i need to take permission to First Tier Tribunal but know no more ahead procedure how Upper tribunal do process and processing time and more... Could you please tell me about this as there is no information i found on website.

I need to pay fees to upper tribunal?
If Upper Tribunal Grant my application , then Upper Tribunal will take my appeal or it will transfer to First Tier Tribunal?
If Upper Tribunal grants application of appeal , it will send to UKBA for consideration. ?

Hi when did you apply for visa when did u get rejected what is the reason you got rejected when did u appeal
Reply me asap as no more time to me.
Thanks
Hi