ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal of PBS entry clearance

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

destiny88

Post by destiny88 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:05 pm

I have applied to first Tier tribunal to appeal on 15/4/2013. they say appeal application is in valid by law. Can you just tell me procedure of Upper tribunal.?

Sug

Post by Sug » Wed May 29, 2013 9:51 pm

destiny88 wrote:I have applied to first Tier tribunal to appeal on 15/4/2013. they say appeal application is in valid by law. Can you just tell me procedure of Upper tribunal.?

First you need to clarify your visa status like when did u apply y was it rejected
Hi

destiny88

Upper Tribunal Process

Post by destiny88 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:17 am

It says by email which we get update from IAS :

"Thank you for your e-mail.

We can confirm that there was no exercisable right of appeal against the refusal of entry clearance.

The Immigration Judge therefore deemed the appeals as invalid.

The reasons for this decision have been set out in the form of a written determination which was sent to all relevant parties on 15/05/13.

Please allow an appropriate amount of time for international delivery. This may take up to six (6) weeks.

Under the provisions of Rule 9 of the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal (Procedure) Rules 2009 (SI 2005/230) the Tribunal is required to ‘take no further action’ in a case where there was no exercisable right of appeal.

The Tribunal will therefore take no further action in relation to your appeals."

** I AM WAITING FOR REFUSAL NOTICE BY COURIER AS I AM IN INDIA AND I REQUESTED TO SEND ME DOCUMENTS AND REFUSAL NOTICE THROUGH EMAIL AS I CAN APPEAL TO UPPER TRIBUNAL QUICKLY.

== i found form IAFT 4 and IAFT 1 but there is no any fees details to fill in that form.

== I want to know if i appeal to upper tribunal , it will do consider my application itself if accepted or it will transfer to First tier Tribunal? if Upper tribunal accept my application and do further process , after then i need to send any form to upper tribunal or not? or just need to send
IAFT 1 form?

vinny

Re: Upper Tribunal Process

Post by vinny » Thu May 30, 2013 10:53 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.