ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Refused today

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nish_patel7

Application Refused today

Post by nish_patel7 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:38 am

Hi friends I got the refusal letter today stating bank letter does not include that the money is available to you. Which was on third party account (my fathers name) and I also provided third party declaration but they said you did not sign the third party letter. Now they have given me the option of appeal. What should i do?

Reasons for refusal are :

claimed 75 points under psw route:-

-Bank letter of third parties does not mention my name that i have access to this third parties account
-Bank did not write down that funds are transferable to uk and also regulated by fsa
-I have not signed third parties declaration
- Did not submitted the company's bank account

My question is what should i do if my banks are not giving in writing that i have access to this fund they are just saying that this bank account is in your mother's name and we cannot include your name in it aswell as they are not ready to write down that this funds is disposable to uk and also regulated by financial institutiion. My mother's bank name is State bank of india and to me as well bank manager have a legal argument here how can he write down my name on a legal paper where i dont have any account?
Last edited by nish_patel7 on Thu May 30, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dancingguy05

Re: Application Refused today

Post by dancingguy05 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:10 pm

nish_patel7 wrote:Hi friends I got the refusal letter today stating bank letter does not include that the money is available to you. Which was on third party account (my fathers name) and I also provided third party declaration but they said you did not sign the third party letter. Now they have given me the option of appeal. What should i do?
Am sorry to hear that could you please let me know when u applied
Tx

nish_patel7

Re: Application Refused today

Post by nish_patel7 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:47 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:
nish_patel7 wrote:Hi friends I got the refusal letter today stating bank letter does not include that the money is available to you. Which was on third party account (my fathers name) and I also provided third party declaration but they said you did not sign the third party letter. Now they have given me the option of appeal. What should i do?
Am sorry to hear that could you please let me know when u applied
Tx
Applied on 18 dec 2012

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Sorry to hear about refusal. R u planning to appeal?

Regards,
Patel

nish_patel7

Re: Hi

Post by nish_patel7 » Thu May 30, 2013 3:15 pm

nhpatel9 wrote:Sorry to hear about refusal. R u planning to appeal?

Regards,
Patel
yes i am planning to appea

ZFDar
Pakistan

Re: Hi

Post by ZFDar » Thu May 30, 2013 10:38 pm

My husband's visa got rejected on the same basis, we visited bank many times along with the sponsor but bank refused to write a letter, we have hearing next month... We r taking the sponsor with us to the court, but it is so unfair...

Ent813
Newly Registered

Post by Ent813 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Hi guys, I'm really sorry to hear about this. I would like to mention here that these small reasons that result in refusal these days, I'm more than sure that if it was 2003 instead of 2013, many of these refused application would be successful. This is just a "hint" from there side that they don't want people here. This is a reality of the day. Their target is to reduce the immigration by "huge" proportion if you're following the news. We need to consider things from all angles.

I wish everyone the best of luck!