ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Great news to share!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rubyni

Great news to share!!!

Post by rubyni » Thu May 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Dear all, I have great update to share. I finally got my visa today!! Such a relieve and just can't believe my misery has ended.

I applied for my tier 2 visa on the 19th of December and it was rejected because HR used wrong SOC code. I reapplied again on the 5th of march. Did my biometric on the 25th of march!!

I told myself that I will wait until 6th of June then I will pull my application!

Anyway I finally send an email to the CEO and other directors in the home office. One of them have forwarded my email to the relevant person.

The person then email me to offer an explanation regarding my delayed application. They don't have any documents of mine from previous application ( passport, masters, payslips, etc), that's why they couldn't make any decision .

Finally they made the decision without any documents ( they might have all information in the system already) on Tuesday afternoon.

They have been keeping me inform regarding my progress.

I got my approval letter ( without passport and my documents) and biometric today!!!

So much joy! 6 months of misery has ended!

Thank you so much for all your support!!!

Rubyni

Ali_123
Newly Registered

Re: Great news to share!!!

Post by Ali_123 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:35 pm

rubyni wrote:Dear all, I have great update to share. I finally got my visa today!! Such a relieve and just can't believe my misery has ended.

I applied for my tier 2 visa on the 19th of December and it was rejected because HR used wrong SOC code. I reapplied again on the 5th of march. Did my biometric on the 25th of march!!

I told myself that I will wait until 6th of June then I will pull my application!

Anyway I finally send an email to the CEO and other directors in the home office. One of them have forwarded my email to the relevant person.

The person then email me to offer an explanation regarding my delayed application. They don't have any documents of mine from previous application ( passport, masters, payslips, etc), that's why they couldn't make any decision .

Finally they made the decision without any documents ( they might have all information in the system already) on Tuesday afternoon.

I got my approval letter ( without passport and my documents) and biometric today!!!

Rubyni
Congra.

was you on PSW and documents did you submitted ? did you submitted your payslip ?

safajnaseef

Post by safajnaseef » Thu May 30, 2013 1:37 pm

rubyni wrote:Dear all, I have great update to share. I finally got my visa today!! Such a relieve and just can't believe my misery has ended.

Rubyni
Congratulations and thanks for sharing ...

yogeeta75
United Kingdom

Post by yogeeta75 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Please kindly forward email addresses used :(

rubyni

Post by rubyni » Fri May 31, 2013 1:11 am

Ali_123 wrote:

Rubyni
Congra.

was you on PSW and documents did you submitted ? did you submitted your payslip ?

Yes i was paranoid - i submitted 6 months payslip - its doesnt matter what your salary is before! just make sure it matches your soc code.

also, bank statement, and masters qualification.

Rubyni