ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Application - My Findings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pravtech

hi

Post by pravtech » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:29 pm

congrats feb_hsmp ... :D
Praveen

indian234

Post by indian234 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:57 am

feb_hsmp,

Congratulations!!!!!!

I too got visa for 2 years and i was asked to undergo medical tests. I attended all the tests mentioned and am planning to leave by end of this month.

regards,

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:07 pm

indian234,
you took the medical test before the visa stamping or now ur going for medical test???
Praveen

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:41 am

freebirds wrote:friends,
today i went to vfs hyd to inquire abt the appeal.
they dont have any info reg appeal.
i did mistake in not mentioning abt my earlier rejection for extention of wp in 2002, in the current vaf1 form. and my ec got refused for same reason
am going to appeal tomorrow sending all the docs related to my previous rejection of wp extention and stuff..

anybody has any further info .pl help. i have one doubt whether to send all the degree,earnings again to bhc or just the passports.
You should have not hide your previous refusal for whatsoever reasons. You cannot befool them.. They will just enter your Passport No. and DoB, and your Visa History will be with them...

But anyway, Best of Luck for appealing against the refusal...

Congrats feb_hsmp... :)

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:02 am

Hi guys,
should the medical test to be done before the visa stamp or can we do after we get visa??but i got to know that medical test is mandatory,is that required before the visa stamping ???plz reply guys... :D
Praveen

ns7
BANNED

Post by ns7 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:18 am

There is confusion about medical test.

From the posts available in this forum it is found that in some cases applicant was asked for medical test during EC process. In some cases (including mine) there was no medical test.

Now I have following questions:
(i) If I have got EC without medical test:
(a) Do I need to go for medical test and if so then where? And what kind of tests (Executive/ Pre Employment / Standard etc.)?
(b) Do I need to carry the medical reports with me while travelling to UK?
(ii) If I have got EC with medical test:
(a) Do I have access to medical test reports?
(b) Do I need to carry the medical reports in my travel.

PS: Some people also mentioned that they were asked about the medical reports when they landed in UK. And those who were not having the same had to go for X-Ray test on the airport.

I am too confused, please share your experiences.

Regards,
ns7

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:55 am

I didnot try to fool them anyway, but I had appliedi n haste. i was too short of time to gather my previous docs etc. i didnot even know the importance submitting my previous passports.

i knew however to put my previous details of journey, but old passports i didnt expect. however, out of 3 allegations made, 2 were made in gest. so i had explained everything in the covering letter.

now how do i track the status of my appeal.
anybody know

indian234

Post by indian234 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:29 pm

hello pravtech,

when i enquired about my visa, they sent me medical form and on the same day they couriered my visa. i had undergone medical test the next day and the same day i received my visa.

regards,

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:02 pm

Hi all,
In the VFS office the notice board says we shd undergo medical test before the visa is stamped and then they endorse the visa,i dont understd y they have still hold my docs,,are they waiting for my medical report ..itz bit confusing and scaring..but i hope medical test is mandatory..I applied on 10th april so wen can i expect the visa guys..
any suggestions..
thanks.
Praveen

aprilhsmp

processing time after April

Post by aprilhsmp » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:50 pm

Has anyone gone for interview for EC. What questions did they ask.

If I have applied visa for spouse as well, do both of us need to go for interview?

bimb
Newly Registered

Recjtion after Medical

Post by bimb » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:10 am

Guys,

Does any of the member know a case where in EC was rejected after medical not under medical grounds but for some other reason. If there is such information then please point me to that link

mayana

Post by mayana » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:29 am

indian234 wrote:feb_hsmp,

Congratulations!!!!!!

I too got visa for 2 years and i was asked to undergo medical tests. I attended all the tests mentioned and am planning to leave by end of this month.

regards,
am real delighted that you finally made it, we applied at the same time and I've following you case with keen interest mine was approved too with my wife and my son. once again congratulation.

Mayana

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:12 am

friends

pl help me how to track the status of appeal / review of EC.

I had applied for review with all my previous passports and travel documents.

there is some misunderstanding on the EC officer side, which I am hoping he would clear the claims.

tell me how to track the status of EC appeal. can we see it on vfs website.
thanks,

debz

Post by debz » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:59 am

Hi,

May I know what are the tax documents that those of you who got your HSMP visa approved, submitted?

I have bit of problem here. I have only the following documents.

1) Form 16 (2004-2005)
2) Form 16 (2005-2006) & original Saral
3) Form 16 (2006-2007. Only April'06 to May'06.) & payslips for remaining months (as current employer has not issue Form16 for current year, yet).

So, please advice if this much documents are enough or I have to provide more.
Regards,
Debjani.

hsmp73

Post by hsmp73 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:28 am

hi friends,

I wanted to know what is the avarage time for EC/visa stamping in India. I am getting my HSMP decision and I am just curious to know what are the timelines.

pravtech

query

Post by pravtech » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:13 pm

guys,
Is there a condition that we shd take medical test only wen they send us the mail fom BHC,bz wen i called up BHC they told me to undergo medical test,then i went to VFS to collect the medical form and the envelop came in my name with passport number etc is medical mandatory for all ,are they waiting for my medical report to take decision , I submitted all reports to the hospital authority and they will be forwarding to BHC ,I applied on 10th april so wen can i expect the result guys..
do reply...

thanks. :D
Praveen

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:27 pm

any views on this issue..
Praveen

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:25 am

guys keep this thread alive...keep updating

aj_sp_007

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:57 am

hi guys..

Going ahead with the EC...will be needing your help :

In the VAF1 form -

Section 3-Your Family :

1. Im really confused with 3.6 - 3.19

As my 3 months old daughter will be travelling with me, really dont know which part of the form to fill ? Please help me with this.

2.As i have a 3 months old daughter, do i need a passport for her ?

please help

aj_sp_007
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Om Reem Shri Padam Prabhu Jinendrai Namah

indian234

Post by indian234 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:46 pm

pravtech,

Your visa is almost confirmed. I think from this month, medical clearance was made mandatory as this is source of income. So, no need to worry about that. You would have read my case which is very silly as i got passport even before medical clearance.

aj_sp_007,

i dont have any idea about your issue. All the best for your EC.
Senior members, please help him out.

regards,

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:38 pm

comment guys...

aj_sp_007
________
Schizophrenia Forums
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

bimb
Newly Registered

Post by bimb » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:16 am

1. Im really confused with 3.6 - 3.19
I am not sure abt this.

2.As i have a 3 months old daughter, do i need a passport for her ?
From my knowledge, You need a document when your daughter is gettting out of the coutry. You cannot take her with out a document. You have to check with the passport office whether they can accomodate her in your passport or issue a new passport. Bottom line, is at immigration she is another human who is an indian and need proper document when she gets out of the country.

bond

Post by bond » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:21 am

Hi All,

I need Help , i have HSMP approval, and planning to apply for EC next week, My wife dont have passport, if i apply now and for my wife after three months one she get her passport , will ther be any issues in EC for me, please help,

Regards

debz

Post by debz » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:32 am

Hi Bond,

Surely.. If you travel alone now (without applying for your spouse) and apply for your spouse after she gets her passport later, you have to have an employment in UK by then and you should be able to prove your financial ability to support a dependant.
Regards,
Debjani.

debz

Post by debz » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:59 am

Hi Everybody,

I have applied for EC today. I have a suggestion for all of you here.. Please be very attentive when the VFS personnel checks your documents and fills in their piece of document.

The lady out there was going to mess up the arrangement of my documents that I sent for HSMP approval. Then I told her that my case is very complicated and that if she jumbles the sequence of the documents, it may lead to utter confusion. At first, she told me they have a specific sequence to arrange the documents but later she somewhat sticked to mine (I made it sure that she does not mess up my 'Past Earnings' section as this was very complicated for me -> 6.5 months in India and 5.5 months in UK and some other complications as well).

Next what happened.. She was writing down my bank balance in their document and there she made a mistake again. I submitted my UK savings account statement as well. She noted down a wrong amount (almost half of the real) seeing a wrong page of the statement (not the last page). Then I corrected her.

So, beware friends.. be attentive while applying for EC..

I have gone to the VFS office yesterday to get my documents reviewed before submission and the guy out there was very helpful and looked quite experienced to me.

One more thing friends.. Let's make this thread a helpful one.. rather than posting only queries (to which people hardly replies).. Share your experience with others here so that they can be helped.. Also, I request members to answer to the queries here which ever they can (else it becomes a query thread rather than a thread for EC findings :lol: )
Regards,
Debjani.