ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help (FPN)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HSMPGUY

Need Help (FPN)

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu May 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi There,

I have submitted my application through NCS Weybridge. Citizenship officer ask me to attach license counter part which included TS20 with 3points ( issused on crossing double white line). Even though I explained, it is clearly mentioned on guidance if you have only 1 out of court FPN then no need to declare it.

Now I m little worried. Can someone please explain will it be ok

Regards,
Sam

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Need Help (FPN)

Post by Amber » Thu May 30, 2013 7:17 pm

HSMPGUY wrote:Hi There,

I have submitted my application through NCS Weybridge. Citizenship officer ask me to attach license counter part which included TS20 with 3points ( issused on crossing double white line). Even though I explained, it is clearly mentioned on guidance if you have only 1 out of court FPN then no need to declare it.

Regards,
Sam
Providing you only have one FPN in the last 12 months and no other reasons for refusal you will be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu May 30, 2013 7:23 pm

D4109125 wrote:

Regards,
Sam
Providing you only have one FPN in the last 12 months and no other reasons for refusal you will be fine.
Yes that's only loose end I got. I am worried because she not only asked to attach photocopies but also wants me to mentioned this in Additional information section.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu May 30, 2013 7:52 pm

HSMPGUY wrote:
D4109125 wrote:

Regards,
Sam
Yes that's only loose end I got. I am worried because she not only asked to attach photocopies but also wants me to mentioned this in Additional information section.
Mentioning them should not create an adverse outcome.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu May 30, 2013 8:10 pm

D4109125 wrote:
HSMPGUY wrote:
D4109125 wrote:

Regards,
Sam
Thanks for clearing that out.

I have one more question if you can clear that as well. my wife applied along side with me as well. We are on 5 years qualifying period. She spend 118 days out of country in last one year and 144 in total of last 5 years.
118 days was mainly because of our twins last year. As we live alone here, after the birth of our boys we need some helping hands so wife travel back to her mother for 118 days.

We did attach letter explaining the situations also attached birth certificate of boys and her bank statement as she got the saving around 20K. and Citizenship officer also attached copies of boys passport as they got British passport. Will this be good enough for a positive consideration.

Regards,
Sam

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu May 30, 2013 10:18 pm

HSMPGUY wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
HSMPGUY wrote:
D4109125 wrote:

I have one more question if you can clear that as well. my wife applied along side with me as well. We are on 5 years qualifying period. She spend 118 days out of country in last one year and 144 in total of last 5 years.
118 days was mainly because of our twins last year. As we live alone here, after the birth of our boys we need some helping hands so wife travel back to her mother for 118 days.

We did attach letter explaining the situations also attached birth certificate of boys and her bank statement as she got the saving around 20K. and Citizenship officer also attached copies of boys passport as they got British passport. Will this be good enough for a positive consideration.

Regards,
Sam
If that is most of her assets then yes it should stand in stance for discretion to be applied.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu May 30, 2013 11:04 pm

D4109125 wrote:
HSMPGUY wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
HSMPGUY wrote:

Regards,
Sam
If that is most of her assets then yes it should stand in stance for discretion to be applied.
Thank you so much for clearing things out. Hoping everything would go according to the plan.