ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expiry of the EEA Family Permit while waiting for RC

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

firas1990

Expiry of the EEA Family Permit while waiting for RC

Post by firas1990 » Thu May 30, 2013 8:02 pm

hi beautiful forum,

I would like to ask,what should i do if for exemple the expiry date of my EEA FP come and i still don t get answer from the HO about my Residence Card? i am a visa national and i wonder if i will be considered as an overstayer!! now left for me 4 months until the expiry date of my EEA FP and as you know how the HO kills the 6months rules until the last breath thats why i am asking .

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: Expiry of the EEA Family Permit while waiting for RC

Post by Choc-Ice » Thu May 30, 2013 8:18 pm

firas1990 wrote:hi beautiful forum,

I would like to ask,what should i do if for exemple the expiry date of my EEA FP come and i still don t get answer from the HO about my Residence Card? i am a visa national and i wonder if i will be considered as an overstayer!! now left for me 4 months until the expiry date of my EEA FP and as you know how the HO kills the 6months rules until the last breath thats why i am asking .

From recent post, as long as you're still married to your EEA partner who is excising right in the country, you're fine! :wink:
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

Karan94
Newly Registered

Re: Expiry of the EEA Family Permit while waiting for RC

Post by Karan94 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Is it same for a dependent child over 21? I have got EEA family permit valid until July. I am going to apply for Residence Card. What will happen if I don't get any answer from HO?