ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are we eligible to apply SIA lincence on T! enterprener?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irana
Newly Registered

Are we eligible to apply SIA lincence on T! enterprener?

Post by irana » Wed May 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Hello friends,

Is it possible to apply for SIA door supervisor security licence on T! ent visa. will they accept the application as it is mention on the visa as work restricted , although i have different field but for the time being untill i get the related IT contract for my company:

on visa:

work restricted
Business/Invesment

Best Regards
Rana

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Are we eligible to apply SIA lincence on T! enterprener?

Post by rehan01 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:54 pm

you can certainly apply as they can not stop you I doubt it they will issue you the licence on this visa and even if you got the licence you can not work as SIA door supervisor as your visa condition is restricting you to do so.

regards
irana wrote:Hello friends,

Is it possible to apply for SIA door supervisor security licence on T! ent visa. will they accept the application as it is mention on the visa as work restricted , although i have different field but for the time being untill i get the related IT contract for my company:

on visa:

work restricted
Business/Invesment

Best Regards
Rana

shan101
United Kingdom

Post by shan101 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:20 pm

SIA would give you license and you can do security job for behalf of your company like nay other job. But you can not work directly.
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,