ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank DO NOT issue a letter for entrepreneur What to do next?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ZFDar
Pakistan

Bank DO NOT issue a letter for entrepreneur What to do next?

Post by ZFDar » Thu May 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Hello Every One!

I believe there are many people out there who applied for Entrepreneur visa using a Third Party as a sponsor who is in UK, and their visa got rejected on the basis that they didn't provide a letter from a bank, even though the sponsor provided the affidavit mentioning that the funds are available to the applicant.

My husband's visa got rejected on the same basis, we appealed against the decision and we have a hearing next month. We tried hard and visited bank many times along with the person who sponsored but bank clearly refused to write a letter as they said its against their policy, which does make sense, that why would bank mention a name of Third Party on the letter.

This is so unfair rule and mind torturing, as this is something not in applicant's hands. I really think that all people out there whose visa got rejected on this base should stand up together and voice against this unfair rule.