ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Given p60 could confuse the home office

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

reda
Member of Standing

Given p60 could confuse the home office

Post by reda » Thu May 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi,
i started job with new employer on January and I'm going to apply for spouse visa on September (category A) showing 6 months pay-slips
I'm little be confuse about the p60,do I have to include my p60 which show the gross pay doesn't meet the finicial requirement (9 months previous employer+3 months the actual one)?,K

Thank u in advance.

Omaricious

Post by Omaricious » Thu May 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello

Im in the same scenario as u, i am enclosing a letter explaining the situation! I think it helps! :)

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri May 31, 2013 3:11 am

Omaricious wrote:Hello

Im in the same scenario as u, i am enclosing a letter explaining the situation! I think it helps! :)
that is the wise thing to do.

My p60 showed less too hence i put in a letter explaining that i got a pay raise and also took my time off work. Hence p60 figures are diff
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Re: Given p60 could confuse the home office

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri May 31, 2013 3:12 am

reda wrote:Hi,
i started job with new employer on January and I'm going to apply for spouse visa on September (category A) showing 6 months pay-slips
I'm little be confuse about the p60,do I have to include my p60 which show the gross pay doesn't meet the finicial requirement (9 months previous employer+3 months the actual one)?,K

Thank u in advance.
Try making an excel table of your latest 6 months gross pay... And include thatbin your explaining letter..
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

reda
Member of Standing

Post by reda » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:31 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:

Thank u in advance.
Try making an excel table of your latest 6 months gross pay... And include thatbin your explaining letter..
I just want to know which category suit me?
I start new job on January with salary more than what is required for spouse visa but the company will be sold out to new employer on June
I'm getting married on September and apply for spouse visa on the same month,now I got from my understanding two options
1) I apply on category A (6 months pay slips march to September bearing in mind that under tupe (transfer of undertakings protection of employment regulations 2006) I still working for the same employer after the takeover
2)I apply on category B (12 months above the financial requirement with 3 employers (first the old one from Oct-Dec with salary less than required for single month"£1550"second from Jan till June and the third from June till sept,thanks in advance.

reda
Member of Standing

Post by reda » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 am

reda wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:

Thank u in advance.
I just want to know which category suit me?
I start new job on January with salary more than what is required for spouse visa but the company will be sold out to new employer on June
I'm getting married on September and apply for spouse visa on the same month,now I got from my understanding two options
1) I apply on category A (6 months pay slips march to September bearing in mind that under tupe (transfer of undertakings protection of employment regulations 2006) I still working for the same employer after the takeover
2)I apply on category B (12 months above the financial requirement with 3 employers (first the old one from Oct-Dec with salary less than required for single month"£1550"second from Jan till June and the third from June till sept,thanks in advance.
any one?