ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COS Ref. assigned but how to know if all details are right

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

justdopposite

COS Ref. assigned but how to know if all details are right

Post by justdopposite » Fri May 31, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi all

hope your well

I have a silly question to ask. I received the COS reference No. from my HR, but I'm not sure whoever assigned me one has entered all the correct details in the application .., Job description, COS code, etc.

I did provide all the information I gathered from this forum and have informed the HR person that its very important all the job description and code should match, etc .. but didn't want to annoy them too much with my worry.

Now that I have been assigned a ref no. is there any way I can verify all the submitted details for the COS application ? I've to submit my application ( PSW to T2G) within 2 months time

any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

vrk

Post by vrk » Fri May 31, 2013 12:31 pm

Yes. Your HR manager can log into the Sponsorship Management System and can print you off the details entered. It is always good to keep one for yourself for your records. Dont worry they are not doing you any favour. Just doing their job. So if you dont ask you wont get. I hesitated to ask for mine like u but it turned out that my HR manager had made a mistake and hence my initial visa was refused. Next time I sat with him and filled the form to be safe.

justdopposite

Post by justdopposite » Fri May 31, 2013 2:51 pm

That's great, thanks very much for reply. I'm definitely gonna do that.