ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mszafar

Refusal

Post by mszafar » Thu May 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Applied: 12/12/2012
Bio: 21/01/2013
Refusal: 30/05/2013
Reason: Applicant name not on the Bank letter and Funds are transferable to UK.

Bank is refusing to write my name on the letter as am not their account holder. And regarding funds transferable to uk, Bank has mentioned that Money held in this account is free from any liability. Which means the same that It is transferable and not fixed. Will go appeal.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Refusal

Post by rehan01 » Fri May 31, 2013 12:13 am

Appeal without second thought and you will Win, good luck

regards
mszafar wrote:Applied: 12/12/2012

Bank is refusing to write my name on the letter as am not their account holder. And regarding funds transferable to uk, Bank has mentioned that Money held in this account is free from any liability. Which means the same that It is transferable and not fixed. Will go appeal.

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:25 pm

I have the same issue. They refused me saying the same reason as well as my sign is not in the third party letter plus not given company's bank account

Akhan14
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan14 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:16 am

hi,
Same situation here with me.
Applied 0n 12-12-12 as variation of leave from tier 4
125k in personal bank
75k in third party pakistan account
bio on 1-2-13
refusal 31-5-13

Reason:
1: Bank did not mention my name on the bank letter from 3rd party..

My Defense:
As third party who hold bank account in pk was present in uk, i send uk declaration from 3rd party attested by a solicitor as well as mine for 125k in my personal account. Which in my opinion should give me 25 points?

Bank did mention money is freely transferable and disposable in uk, which should give further 50 points?

2: Bank did not mention it is regulated by FSA.

My Defense:
Third party bank "Allied Bank Of Pakistan" appears On UKBA list of a few FSA regulated banks IN Pakistan.

Now Also i know a few people who were in similar situation, had appeals and judge asked ukba for reconsidering their cases.

that means another waste of 4-6 monts?

what do u guys make of it?

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:35 am

They are refusing for minor reasons. We are stuck. Banks are not ready to write name but UKBA is asking for it. Hope, we ll get decision in our favoure. By the way, in which bank, ou have shown funds?

Akhan14
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan14 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:38 am

mszafar wrote:They are refusing for minor reasons. We are stuck. Banks are not ready to write name but UKBA is asking for it. Hope, we ll get decision in our favoure. By the way, in which bank, ou have shown funds?
Personal Bank: Barclays uk 125k
Third Party: Allied Bank Of Pakistan 75k

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:45 am

Akhan14 wrote:
mszafar wrote:They are refusing for minor reasons. We are stuck. Banks are not ready to write name but UKBA is asking for it. Hope, we ll get decision in our favoure. By the way, in which bank, ou have shown funds?
Personal Bank: Barclays uk 125k
Third Party: Allied Bank Of Pakistan 75k
I used Allied bank too but instead of transferable to uk they wrote funds in this account is free from any liability which I believe has similar that funds are transferable. I tried to get letter from them that they cannot mention my name on letter but they are not ready to give suck letter. I have spoken to their complaints team and they sent me email saying we cannot issue suck letter which I am gonna use as evidence.

Akhan14
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan14 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:51 am

Allied Bank Does have such policy even after having good terms with the manager for several years i could not get such letter.

But hopefully i will try and get a letter from him mentioning they can't issue such letters written on bank's letterhead due to bank policy, which does make sense.

Anyways Good Luck and whatever happens happens for the best

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Akhan14 wrote:Allied Bank Does have such policy even after having good terms with the manager for several years i could not get such letter.

But hopefully i will try and get a letter from him mentioning they can't issue such letters written on bank's letterhead due to bank policy, which does make sense.

Hi

Did you manage to get letter from bank?

Akhan14
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan14 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi,
Yes i managed to get a letter from bank which states they don't have
Such policy to include any person's anme other than the
Account holder.
My hearing date is 11th october 2013, hired a barrister inshallah with Allah's wish will have Positive outcome. Third party also going with me for
The hearing.

Regards

Adnan

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Akhan14 wrote:Hi,
Account holder.
My hearing date is 11th october 2013, hired a barrister inshallah with Allah's wish will have Positive outcome. Third party also going with me for
The hearing.

Regards

Adnan
InshAllah you ll get it. I could not even get letter. That manager is b***h

haider.syed

Post by haider.syed » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:50 am

sad, dont worry :)
its life bruv

kahn

Post by kahn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Akhan14 wrote:Hi,
Account holder.
The hearing.

Regards

Adnan
Can you please update how did your hearing go on 11 October on the bank letter issue?
shall appreciate. Thanks

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:55 pm

mszafar wrote:
Akhan14 wrote:Allied Bank Does have such policy even after having good terms with the manager for several years i could not get such letter.

Hi

Did you manage to get letter from bank?
I had hearing on 17 October. I gave email from Bank's complaint team that It is not their procedure to issue bank letter on third party name. HO rep asked me question like,

1- Why you have sent email instead of getting letter?
Answer: Account holder been to the branch many times to get letter with my name on it, but they refused to issue such letter. Also they refused to give their policy letter.

2- you have sent email instead of account holder.
Answer: Because account holder is aged person and does not use computer.

3- What is main purpose of showing these emails, It doesnot look like complaint?
Answer. It is not complaint. I tried to get their policy letter. I cannot register complaint because I am not account holder.

4- Judge: Why not you transfered money to UK?
Answer: If I get Visa I ll do transfer within one week. I donot want to do transfer because I have to pay transfer fee and plus I might have some loss because of exchange rate fluctuations.

5- HO rep: Why not you added your name to account?
Answer: I have to go back to pakistan during my exams to add my name as they need my signatures and ID which was not possible for me.

6- Judge: I am confused why account holder is giving you money?
Answer: my barrister told her, It is normal in pakistani culture. He is applicant uncle.

At the end judge looked confuse about why he is giving such a huge amount of money. She said, I ll send you decision in two weeks. HO barrister didnot ask many questions except about email. Comparatively, judge asked more questions than HO rep.

Will update when I get my decision. To me, It look like I have 50% chance to get decision in my favor.

gulrose786

tough time

Post by gulrose786 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:45 pm

our appeal was dismissed in the similar case where we both partner had 25k each in our personal accounts. Judge was only stick with the policy guidence rules and said bank letter is the concern of home office. Home office says bank letter make sure that money only available to you so account holder cant sponsor any other person for same catagory but who knows the conditions. even after issuing letter account holder is free to make any decision about his money so UKBA your rules are not natural. Nasty rules simply

Upper tribunal we are coming