ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nagisons

Urgent Help Needed

Post by nagisons » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Hello everyone,

I have one Problem, due not submitting of the current report of the company house my visa has been refused. i would like to appeal. if you help me this regards i would be thankful to you.

i applied tier 1 Enter
applied on 3rd may, 2013.
bio 14th may, 2013
decision 30th may, 2013.

i will be very thankful for your help me out in this situation.

Regards

sweetlove
Newly Registered

Post by sweetlove » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Current report from C.H. was a mandatory document to be submitted..Why didnt you submit it when IT WAS MUST...?

nils

Post by nils » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:04 pm

can you clarify what's your question.

shan101
United Kingdom

Post by shan101 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Just appeal it and mention you had got C appointment report at the the time of submitting application but unfortunately forgot to attach that.
Also include C appointment report with appeal form. you will 99% win it.
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,

monolyte

Re: Urgent Help Needed

Post by monolyte » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:00 pm

nagisons wrote:Hello everyone,

I have one Problem, due not submitting of the current report of the company house my visa has been refused. i would like to appeal. if you help me this regards i would be thankful to you.

i applied tier 1 Enter
bio 14th may, 2013
decision 30th may, 2013.

Regards
PEOPLE JUST DONT SEIZE TO AMAZE ME. YOU MEAN YOU WERE REJECTED BECAUSE YOU DID NOT ATTACH COMPANY APPOINTMENT LETTER? NO OFFENCE BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT.....
DONT EVEN THINK OF MENTIONING THAT YOU FORGOT TO ATTACH IT, BECAUSE IT WILL JUST TELL THE JUDGE HOW IRRESPONSIBLE AND CARELESS YOU ARE. LOOK FOR A BETTER EXCUSE.

shan101
United Kingdom

Post by shan101 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 pm

MR ANYONE CAN FORGET ANYTHING. IT WONT MAKE HIS CASE WEAKER. THE JUDGE WILL SEE WHAT HAS SUBMITTED/WHETHER IT RE- PRESENTED OR NOT. JUDGE WILL ONLY CONSIDER IF THE CASE WORKER MENTION IT " YOU ARE GUILTY OF NOT SUBMITTING IT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION". IF THE CASE WORKER DEFEND HIS CASE THEN HE APPELLANT COULD SAY AGAIN " I AM SUBMITTING NOW"
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:05 pm

its a tricky one basically you forget to attach report so your fault and that why u got refusal.

you can try writing a letter to case worker asking for reconsideration saying you did sent appointment report don't knw how its gone missing?

or tell the truth that you forget to attach but you had one? or go in appeal instead.

wait for other suggestions too

regards

i applied tier 1 Enter
bio 14th may, 2013
decision 30th may, 2013.

Regards

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:21 pm

shan101 wrote:MR ANYONE CAN FORGET ANYTHING. IT WONT MAKE HIS CASE WEAKER. THE JUDGE WILL SEE WHAT HAS SUBMITTED/WHETHER IT RE- PRESENTED OR NOT. JUDGE WILL ONLY CONSIDER IF THE CASE WORKER MENTION IT " YOU ARE GUILTY OF NOT SUBMITTING IT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION". IF THE CASE WORKER DEFEND HIS CASE THEN HE APPELLANT COULD SAY AGAIN " I AM SUBMITTING NOW"
Yes shan101 PEOPLE DO FORGET, BUT DONT YOU THINK IT SOUNDS A BIT AWKWARD AND FUNNY IF YOU GO TO FISH AND YOU FORGET YOUR FISHING GEAR ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE RELYING ON FISH TO FEED YOUR FAMILY... COME ON LET US BE HONEST AND REALISTIC ... I PAID 105,000 PENCE AND I COULD NOT TAKE SOME TIME TO CAREFULLY GO THROUGH MY APPLICATION WITH A CHECKLIST BY MY SIDE TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS FINE. IT IS JUST LIKE WRITING A BLANK CHEQUE TO UKBA. WELL AN APPEAL CAN LEAD TO A REVERSAL OF DECISION...I WISH HIM THE BEST

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:41 pm

monolyte wrote:
shan101 wrote:MR ANYONE CAN FORGET ANYTHING. IT WONT MAKE HIS CASE WEAKER. THE JUDGE WILL SEE WHAT HAS SUBMITTED/WHETHER IT RE- PRESENTED OR NOT. JUDGE WILL ONLY CONSIDER IF THE CASE WORKER MENTION IT " YOU ARE GUILTY OF NOT SUBMITTING IT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION". IF THE CASE WORKER DEFEND HIS CASE THEN HE APPELLANT COULD SAY AGAIN " I AM SUBMITTING NOW"
Yes shan101 PEOPLE DO FORGET, BUT DONT YOU THINK IT SOUNDS A BIT AWKWARD AND FUNNY IF YOU GO TO FISH AND YOU FORGET YOUR FISHING GEAR ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE RELYING ON FISH TO FEED YOUR FAMILY... COME ON LET US BE HONEST AND REALISTIC ... I PAID 105,000 PENCE AND I COULD NOT TAKE SOME TIME TO CAREFULLY GO THROUGH MY APPLICATION WITH A CHECKLIST BY MY SIDE TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS FINE. IT IS JUST LIKE WRITING A BLANK CHEQUE TO UKBA. WELL AN APPEAL CAN LEAD TO A REVERSAL OF DECISION...I WISH HIM THE BEST
Guys ! Chill I am sure you both know what UPPER CASE text means...
Every one wants to help each other and a suggestion/opinion is best served with a cool mind.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 pm

i applied tier 1 Enter
bio 14th may, 2013
decision 30th may, 2013.

Regards
Mate Ill suggest you go for a reapply . Simply because this time you will value those 1050 pounds and go through policy document very carefully.
I am going to apply this Monday and have gone through that document at least 5-6 times + got my application reviewed by 2 of my colleague and asked them to be as strict as they can to refuse it.
If you are serious about your business then you must start taking it very seriously and you have unfortunately learned it the hard way.
So chin up and bell the cat !
All the best.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 pm

I do agree with kickass . Looks like Reapply would be best option for you .