ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earnings - conversion question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vora

Previous earnings - conversion question

Post by vora » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:06 pm

Hi everybody,

I am just finalizing my documents for HSMP application.I will be attaching my payslips and tax return for the period from July 2004 to June 2005, because after that i came to UK for my masters degree. My question is about the salary conversion into pounds. What exchange rate HSMP team would use? The rate which was in June 2005 or the rate which would be at the time when my case is in front of the case woker??

Any help would be appreciated.

oli_ro
Newly Registered

Post by oli_ro » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:43 am

I think rate of the latest payslip. Check the caseworker's guide post(is sticky in this forum). Although is not up to date it means this rule.

Also it must be written in the guidance notes as well.

vora

Post by vora » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:28 pm

Hi oli_ro,
Thanks for replying.
I have checked the guidance notes and no such information is provided there, but case worker's notes does reflect ur understading to be true. So i will put the calculations as per June 2005's exchange rate.

Thanks.