ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REGARDING COMPANY DOCUMENTS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sws01
Newly Registered

REGARDING COMPANY DOCUMENTS

Post by sws01 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:50 am

hello,
im applying for my entrepreneur visa in next two weeks. and ive downloaded incorporation certificate and current appointment report from companies house website.can i file my application with photo copies of those (or) do i need to order original ones from company house.

thanks for your precious advice.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: REGARDING COMPANY DOCUMENTS

Post by KickAss » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:39 am

sws01 wrote:hello,
im applying for my entrepreneur visa in next two weeks. and ive downloaded incorporation certificate and current appointment report from companies house website.can i file my application with photo copies of those (or) do i need to order original ones from company house.

If you will search this forum you will find in one thread where a guy's application was refused coz he provided printout of company house docs and C.A.R.
So to be on safer side , call company house on phone and request these docs by post.
It will cost you 3+3=6 pounds and they will send all above docs by post with invoice.
Attach the invoice with docs and send it along with your application.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: REGARDING COMPANY DOCUMENTS

Post by KickAss » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:06 pm

KickAss wrote:
sws01 wrote:hello,

If you will search this forum you will find in one thread where a guy's application was refused coz he provided printout of company house docs and C.A.R.
So to be on safer side , call company house on phone and request these docs by post.
It will cost you 3+3=6 pounds and they will send all above docs by post with invoice.
Attach the invoice with docs and send it along with your application.
I went through policy guidelines again today and figured out that you cannot provide print out of C.A.R

Policy guideline page 39 A23 states that you have to get CAR from company house by providing fees.

I have posted it as a thread
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=136455

Thanks