ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Letter from Home Office...Urgent Assistance

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rock1
Newly Registered

Post by rock1 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:14 am

Hello there..

I got a refusal letter today from UKBA. The reason for refusal is (We are not satisfied with your business plan). I have submitted my business plan, company house documents. shown funds 20 k in my account and 30 K in third party Uk.

I haven't got right to appeal. I am going to file new application. Could you guys please tell me now what documents could i provide them to make them believe that i am going to start my business.

Waiting for your help guys. please help me

thanks and regards :( :( :( :( :(

naku9
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by naku9 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:55 am

Have you attended any interview ?

rock1
Newly Registered

Post by rock1 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm

No interview mate..

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:48 pm

rock1 - sorry to hear about your refusal.

That is such a silly reason to refuse an application. And this is the first time I have heard that someone has been refused on the basis of a business plan.

I am sure if you would have been given a right of appeal then you would have won the case. But unfortunately this is not the case.

Make sure that you re-apply at the end of your current visa date. So if in case they refuse again then you will defo get a right of appeal.

Its also better to invest some money in the business, make proper invoices, business cards and yes a proper plan this time.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Got Letter from Home Office...Urgent Assistance

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Sorry to hear about ur refusal so I guess reapply is only option or judicial review?

But you definitely need to make proper business plan this time like I always mention in my previous post a good business plan itself answer loads of questions.

Good luck

Regards

rock1 wrote:Hello there..

I got a refusal letter today from UKBA. The reason for refusal is (We are not satisfied with your business plan). I have submitted my business plan, company house documents. shown funds 20 k in my account and 30 K in third party Uk.

I haven't got right to appeal. I am going to file new application. Could you guys please tell me now what documents could i provide them to make them believe that i am going to start my business.

Waiting for your help guys. please help me

thanks and regards :( :( :( :( :(

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi please if you can share your timeline of application and what is nature of your business .

rock1
Newly Registered

business plan

Post by rock1 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:56 pm

My business plan is about the online portal services.

can you guys please suggest, what type of contracts should i submit this time?

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:15 pm

rock1: what type of business plan you submitted? How many pages was it? did it have any figures, graphs, charts, etc?

rock1
Newly Registered

Business plan

Post by rock1 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Business plan was about 15 pages, I have submitted my cashflow forecast, profit and loss statement, balance sheet and all..

rock1
Newly Registered

Business plan

Post by rock1 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Business plan was about online portal services...

smartmind101

what ????

Post by smartmind101 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:37 pm

this is the most stupid reason heard so far...... can u plz quote the EXACT LINES OF REFUSAL...????

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: what ????

Post by KickAss » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:00 pm

BC ++

Inki $%$%$%$%$

This is insane ! They were not able to figure out any mistake so they simply refused it on the basis of Business Plan ?

This means its far better not to submit any business plan as that's not a mandatory document.

Instead of appreciating that an individual is trying to go an extra mile by providing a business plan, they are using it against him !

I have no words and I am F****** pissed !

Sorry to hear this mate !

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:06 pm

rock1 - can you please quote the exact wordings of refusal?

removed user

Post by removed user » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:49 pm

It's very simple:

If they can't reject on landline, if they can't reject on other silly thing, they reject on not being satisfied especially to those where previous visa is still valid, like mine. It is better to apply by end of the expiration of visa so that they refuse and provide appeal right.

Thanks