ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Bank Statment Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrnaidu

Regarding Bank Statment Query

Post by mrnaidu » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:59 am

Hello Friends,

I am going for ILR in 2 days time.
I went to Barclays bank oxfordcircus branch for last 3 weeks bank statement.
They gave me stmt from Auotmated Machine .

It does has barclays abnk name and my name and address on a4 sheet size paper.
But it doesn't look like original ( colors kind of stuff). Is it acceptable for homeoffice.

They are not accepting to stamp on it ans saying these machines are to avoid stamping.

Please suggest me urgent

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Regarding Bank Statment Query

Post by Amber » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:06 am

mrnaidu wrote:Hello Friends,

But it doesn't look like original ( colors kind of stuff). Is it acceptable for homeoffice.

They are not accepting to stamp on it ans saying these machines are to avoid stamping.

Please suggest me urgent
If you go to a cashier they should print you out the required information and they should stamp and date it as required.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mrnaidu

Re: Regarding Bank Statment Query

Post by mrnaidu » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:42 am

Hi,

I did ask them they are not convicing.Anybody tried these kind of statements with HMRC
D4109125 wrote:
mrnaidu wrote:Hello Friends,

Please suggest me urgent
If you go to a cashier they should print you out the required information and they should stamp and date it as required.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 pm

You should tell them the reason to stamp it otherwise ask for a letter confirming its authenticity.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:06 am

Look at automated machine print, i think these machine do not print full account number on statement (it does contain rest of info required as per UKBA guidance i think).

In my openion, go to them again with copy of UKBA guidance notes and tell them the reason why you need these statements.

The cashier can print these for you but i doubted if these prints have all the detials mentioned on guidance but you can request them to stamp these pages and you can also use the prints taken from automated machine to use for the rest of info required as per guidance, request them to stamp all pages including printed by cashier and taken from automated machine.
I would also advise to include cover letter and explain why the statements are printed such way.

Please let us know your experience
My replies are just personel suggestions and not substitute of a professional advice

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:09 am

Also explain them for how many years you been their customer and just show them how much money you was taking to them each month.

Please don't forget to share your experience
My replies are just personel suggestions and not substitute of a professional advice