ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Visa for wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Provasanth
Newly Registered

Settlement Visa for wife

Post by Provasanth » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi guys,

I'm planning to apply settlement visa for my wife... Our wedding was on March 13.

I'm self employed (limited company) here and planning to send my documents to my wife so that she can apply for the visa...

Guys can you help me so that i send the right documents to her so that there will not be any further delay on the application submission.

I'm planning to submit the following,

1) Personal Bank Statements for 6 months
2) Pay Slips for 6 months
3) Accountant letter to state my salary.
4) P60 for last 2 years.... (My salary will be less as I run my limited company so planning to submit my Dividend vouchers.
5) Tax return for last 2 years too.

Do you reckon, any more documents would be required?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Settlement Visa for wife

Post by Amber » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Provasanth wrote:Hi guys,

I'm planning to apply settlement visa for my wife... Our wedding was on March 13.

I'm self employed (limited company) here and planning to send my documents to my wife so that she can apply for the visa...

Guys can you help me so that i send the right documents to her so that there will not be any further delay on the application submission.

I'm planning to submit the following,

1) Personal Bank Statements for 6 months
2) Pay Slips for 6 months
3) Accountant letter to state my salary.
4) P60 for last 2 years.... (My salary will be less as I run my limited company so planning to submit my Dividend vouchers.
5) Tax return for last 2 years too.

Do you reckon, any more documents would be required?
I assume you are applying outside the UK. Therefore, see here. The specified evidence required for director of ltd company is here at pages 46-48.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.