ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC Evaluation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohan76

NARIC Evaluation

Post by mohan76 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:27 pm

Hi all,

I am planning to apply for HSMP by the end of May 07.But have a doubt --That how can I claim 5 points for my Professional Qualification. I do not know how to get the evaluation done from NARIC and how long they take. I have done my PGD(Post Graduate Diploma) from (Central Institue of Plastic Engg. and Technology) which is affiliated to Central Govt. of INDIA and come under Ministry of Chemicals and fertilizers.

Can anybody help me to understand wether this course is equivalent to UK professional Qualification which will help to claim 5 points.

Instant reply from anybody will be very helpful.

Thanks & Regards.
Mohan

CHINN

Post by CHINN » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:55 pm

Hi,

For evaluation check the link http://www.naric.org.uk/ and get the evaluation done before you apply for HSMP and attach the letter along with the application.

Professional qualifications can also score points if the relevant professional body in UK has appraised and confirm that the qualification is equivalent to an applicable level UK academic qualification.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to demonstrate that the qualification equates to a UK academic qualification. You should obtain evidence that the qualification equates to an appropriate British level academic qualification and submit this evidence with your application to get points.

5 ponits can only be scored where either you have studied or worked in UK.

Hope this aswers your questions.

Chinn