ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 (general) spouse.refused, need more info. Need advise.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AartiG
Newly Registered

Tier2 (general) spouse.refused, need more info. Need advise.

Post by AartiG » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Snip from refusal letter :

"As you have not submitted original marriage certificate and so little supporting documents submitted as proof of your wedding, I am not satisfied that you are married to your UK sponsor. I am therefore not satisfied that you meet the requirements of 319C (b) (i)(ii)(iii) or (iv).

Whilst I note some marriages in India are arranged by family members and this may be case here, you are required to demonstrate evidence of a subsisting relationship with your spouse or partner. However, you have submitted limited evidence of your marriage and no evidence of contact or subsisting relationship of any kind prior to your marriage.I am not therefore satisfied your relationship to your spouse is subsisting or that you intent to live with your spouse as required by paragraph
319C(d) 319C(e) of HC395"

AartiG
Newly Registered

Post by AartiG » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:12 pm

In Addition to the originally attached docs now I am thinking to add:

1. Original marriage certificate
2. Passport photocopies
3. Marriage photographs - 3 more
4. Engagement photographs - 2
5. Photograph taken after engagement (at airport)
6. Phone Call, SMS logs
7. Email printouts
8. Chat logs - Skype, Facebook, GTalk
9. Valentine day gift records(Showing Sender and receiver details)
10.Greeting details (which was sent)
11. Wedding invitation (Card/Patrika)
12.Marriage invitation event screenshot from social website (facebook)
13. Social website (facebook) home page Screenshot from BOTH profiles shows picture together and relationship etc

Please let me know if above list is ok looking at the reason of refusal?

AartiG
Newly Registered

Post by AartiG » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Here are some additional Q :

0> While submitting docs the person who collected my application said "its upto you" to submit original marriage cert and then that guy collected/accepted photocopy of marriage cert. He should have asked for original copy if its really must? Its his day-to-day job :( What do you say?
Can I go back to UKBA and mention this issue as this is wasting so much time and money again:(?

1> Do we need to pay same application fee of 40800INR?
2> Do I need to redo medical test? Chest Xray which was done earlier?
3> Will it be faster processing this time compared to first attempt?

VickyImmy

Post by VickyImmy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:16 pm

It's really sad you have been informed that way. If you applied from India usually the VFS people encourage you to submit whatever evidence you have.

They wont accept any responsibility for this, as its clearly mentioned by UKBA they do not accept photocopies and it's your responsibility to ensure this.

Your refusal clearly states that you didn't submit your Original marriage certificate. So the original certificate should do it this time. You may probably want to add the marriage invitation and a picture.

As for Processing times it remains the same if you make a fresh application again. X-rays are usually valid for 6 months.