ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Permit for family of non eea family member of an eea

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HarisKhan
Newly Registered

Family Permit for family of non eea family member of an eea

Post by HarisKhan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Dear All,

First of all i would like to appreciate the maker of this website and each and every single one whos is taking care of this website and giving people useful information. You are doing a fantastic job and please keep it up.

Now as obviously i came here to get some help (honest help please no haters) from you guys about my situation.
I am a family member(husband) of an eea national and i have a 5 years residence card. My wife is working full time and me as well and we are not getting any benefits or anything. I have parents back home in a non eea member country and i want to bring them to uk to live with us. They are both under 65 years of age but they had a few surgeries and physically they need continuous care. Now the question is
-what do i need to do?? Which route can i use??
-How can i prove that they are physically dependent on me , also do i need to prove that they are financially dependent on me?? if yes then how?? Or should i show that they are financially stable but then will the UKBA let them come to uk??

once again please i need honest help if anyone can help please then i will apreciate it and also i will appreciate if hatters just don't comment on this post at all..

Many thanks to all those who have a clean heart..

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

HarisKhan
Newly Registered

Post by HarisKhan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks sheraz but i cant find what i am looking for in that link which you gave me. can you please be more specific.. thanks

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:59 pm

I think you need to apply family visitor/general visitor visa for them.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:54 pm

As far as I know you will need to prove that they are dependent on you financially.