ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advice urgently pls

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sakib2000
United Kingdom

advice urgently pls

Post by sakib2000 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 pm

I applied for tier 4 last month through university batch system.my uni received my biometric and they send to me by post and post get lost and then uni send me a scan copy
And i did the biomertic successfully wit scan copy but they day i did biometric uni applied to ukba to extend my date of biometric as they didnt know i did it with scan copy.then ukba issued another letter give me another 15 working days to do my biometric the question is when i did my biometric with the first letter do i need to do it again as they issued the new letter.senior pls advice me because the second letter 15 working day will finish soon.[/code]
Md

Deviser

Re: advice urgently pls

Post by Deviser » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:06 pm

sakib2000 wrote:I applied for tier 4 last month through university batch system.my uni received my biometric and they send to me by post and post get lost and then uni send me a scan copy
And i did the biomertic successfully wit scan copy but they day i did biometric uni applied to ukba to extend my date of biometric as they didnt know i did it with scan copy.then ukba issued another letter give me another 15 working days to do my biometric the question is when i did my biometric with the first letter do i need to do it again as they issued the new letter.senior pls advice me because the second letter 15 working day will finish soon.[/code]
Yes. You need to attend your appointment again.

Go there with all old letter and documents and tell them about all situation. If they say you need to go through all process again. Just do it again!

If they say previous one is fine and they can use that old one. Just say thanks and come back.

Bear in mind, whatever is happened, there is no fault of UKBA and missing bio-matric appointment could lead to application rejection.

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Post by sakib2000 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Thanks for ur reply I went to post office and tell them situation
They said I don't need it again and then I called ukba they said I need to write the letter to my caseworker explaining the situation and I did write the letter to ukba with the biometric receipt.just want to know if I do it again is it going to b any problem pls reply
Md

Montgomery8
Newly Registered

Post by Montgomery8 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:54 am

Remember to take regular breaks when playing video games.