ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transled document acceptability

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

malikmoon

Transled document acceptability

Post by malikmoon » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:41 pm

has anybody done translation of documents for HSMP?
the question is that when we do translation, do we need to notarize that translated document from notary public? hence, we providing original with the translated version as well.

RAW

Re: Transled document acceptability

Post by RAW » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:29 pm

malikmoon wrote:has anybody done translation of documents for HSMP?
the question is that when we do translation, do we need to notarize that translated document from notary public? hence, we providing original with the translated version as well.
yes the original document is also required but Notarization of Translated document is also mandatory.........cause I believe notary public validates and authenticates ur translation..........

malikmoon

Post by malikmoon » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:15 pm

r u sure about that RAW? do I have to get it done from notary public or any solicitor can do that for me. the reason I am asking that there si substantial difference between the cost of two attestation. notary public solicitor cost 60 odd quids and normal solicitors cost just 10 quids. can you plase guide me towards right direction?
thanx