ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls advise

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jamesadewale200

pls advise

Post by jamesadewale200 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:19 am

I will like to say a big thak you to members of this forum,i will like to find out this information from the board, i have been promised by one of the case lead team in UKBA saying my case has now been expedited and hopefully a decision will be made by end of the week.please when do you think i can get my passport back and will a decision actually be made on by end of the week as promised

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:49 pm

pls can anyone pls advise .

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: pls advise

Post by zubby007 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:22 pm

jamesadewale200 wrote:I will like to say a big thak you to members of this forum,i will like to find out this information from the board, i have been promised by one of the case lead team in UKBA saying my case has now been expedited and hopefully a decision will be made by end of the week.please when do you think i can get my passport back and will a decision actually be made on by end of the week as promised

I guess you have gotten the advise you needed from UKBA asking you to wait till end of the week hopefully for a decision which is just 3days from today, If am you I'll just go out and have some glass of wine and wait for the day to pass by.