ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need your help to get out of situation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hellohsmp2006
Newly Registered

Need your help to get out of situation

Post by hellohsmp2006 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:04 pm

I joined company X in October 2006, worked there for a month. At that time I didn’t had my NI Number, they paid me by a temporary number. In November 2006 I worked for another company Y, filled my p46 and in the same month I received my NI Number and company Y paid me by this number. They only deducted £ 275 as National Insurance but didn’t deduct other Tax.

In December 2006, I rejoined the company X again and still working there. Unfortunately, due to some certain reasons I received my p45 from 2nd company in the end of March 2007 and when I forwarded this P45 to my company then on my query, they replied that on my p60, I will not have this amount because I have forward this very late :(

My visa is going to expire in the end of May 2007. I want to apply for my extension soon but my employer says that I will not get my p60 before 20th may. He is willing to give this in writing. Now I’d like to know your expert opinion how to cope this situation.

First, my p60 will not depict the amount earned in 2nd company although I do have all other proofs like Salary Slip, Bank transaction and employer letter. What should I do? (If I include this salary in my total earnings then I get 10 points extra 85, if don’t then get 75).

Secondly, do we receive p60 from all the employers where we work for that financial year?

In the last, should I wait for my p60 or should I go ahead and apply in the end of April?

Thanking you all guys in advance for all your help

Amar

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:39 am

You have part 1A of the form P45 given to you by company X, when you left after just one month, and also the one given to you by company Y when you left them?

If so do those P45s show your pay and tax for the period of employment?
John

hellohsmp2006
Newly Registered

Post by hellohsmp2006 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:44 pm

Thanks john for your time and interest. I'm afraid that i didn't get p45 from company "X" where i initially worked for one month but yes from company "Y" i recieved after couple of months and have given to my company "X" (at the moment i'm working in this organization again).

I filled p46 in company "Y" because initially i didn't had my NI number but after 2 weeks when i got that then i forward to HR so on my p45 it does have every thing my NI number, how much i earned along with my contribution to National insuraance. I do hold copy 1.

So i'm confused that how i would justify that why my p60 doesn't have company "Y" earning as previous employer and i have read through this forum that Home Office are really keen to see p60 and they mostly relay on this but yes at the same time i do have other 3 proofs (salary slip, bank transaction and employer letter).