ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contractor - 200 days outside and paid

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

everfor

Contractor - 200 days outside and paid

Post by everfor » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:50 pm

I am a contractor, around 300 days i was outside the country in multiple trips, and each trip is not more than 80 days (My trips is not exceeded 180 days in each year).

In 300 days, around 200 days i was working from india home and i have been paid. And i left that company long back ago. Only proof for 200 days absence i can submit the paid invoices and business bank statement. will case worker accepts this proof? Kindly advise.

sujyo

Post by sujyo » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Is the Payment in UK bank or Indian bank. I mean You got paid for the work in UK.

everfor

Post by everfor » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:10 pm

sujyo wrote:Is the Payment in UK bank or Indian bank. I mean You got paid for the work in UK.
Payment made in GBP as normal contract rate. In my contract, i got a flexibility working from home.

everfor

Post by everfor » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 am

everfor wrote:
sujyo wrote:Is the Payment in UK bank or Indian bank. I mean You got paid for the work in UK.
Payment made in GBP as normal contract rate. In my contract, i got a flexibility working from home.
Appreciate anybody can advise on my query

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Contractor - 200 days outside and paid

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:41 pm

everfor wrote:I am a contractor, around 300 days i was outside the country in multiple trips, and each trip is not more than 80 days (My trips is not exceeded 180 days in each year).

In 300 days, around 200 days i was working from india home and i have been paid. And i left that company long back ago. Only proof for 200 days absence i can submit the paid invoices and business bank statement. will case worker accepts this proof? Kindly advise.
Relevant questions are - were you self employed/director? if yes, then you have to provide a letter from yourself.

If you were paid in GBP, then you must have paid tax and you should have proof of that (if you don't have proof you can easily get one).

I would just write a personal letter explaining your circumstances, and if your leave is within 180, I can't see any reason why not

Keep in mind for Tier 1 (G) it is not a requirement to be in employment all the time.

Best of luck for your application

sujyo

Post by sujyo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:11 am

Did you apply